Disney Fantasy - June 23, 2018

[QUOTE="

Would anyone be interested in participating in a fish extender group?[/QUOTE]

Sorry I joined the FE group over on the fb page for this cruise. The group over there is much larger . Groups over here on the DIS tend to only get very few people.

[QUOTE="

Would anyone be interested in participating in a fish extender group?

Sorry I joined the FE group over on the fb page for this cruise. The group over there is much larger . Groups over here on the DIS tend to only get very few people.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info! I would join an established group then try to start my own anyways. What is the name of the Facebook group so I can join?

Thanks for the info! I would join an established group then try to start my own anyways. What is the name of the Facebook group so I can join?[/QUOTE]

Disney Fantasy - June 23 2018 Western Fantasy

This will be our 6th Disney Cruise. 4th time doing the western Caribbean. We are also celebrating 20th anniversary. So ready to cruise!!

Family is booked on the 6/23 Fantasy cruise. 1st Disney cruise. Enjoying reading all I can about our adventure.

Hi! My family and I are booked to come home to DCL June 23rd. In the past there have been fb pages for the 18-20yr olds to meet since there are so few of us that can't go to the kids clubs or bars. Does anyone know of a fb page for this cruise? Thanks :fish:

Hi! My family and I are booked to come home to DCL June 23rd. In the past there have been fb pages for the 18-20yr olds to meet since there are so few of us that can't go to the kids clubs or bars. Does anyone know of a fb page for this cruise? Thanks :fish:
Sorry there is not a FB page specific for 18-20 year old for this cruise. There are many 18-20's on the main FB page listed above whyme5. This page has 350 members in it. You can post in it for a list of other your age.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter