Disney Fantasy May 18-25, 2019 Eastern Caribbean

ColinCodyMom

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! Looks like this is the first link I could find for this cruise. Looking forward to sailing on the Fantasy in May!!

It will be myself and my husband, along with our two boys, ages 18 and 21, and my son's girlfriend, also 21.

Please let me know if you are interested in joining the FE for this cruise :)

We'll be on this cruise, too! It will be me and my wife, along with our 21-year old son and my mom.

This cruise is to celebrate my son's graduation from college. He's going into his senior year this year, so here's hoping he actually graduates! :) My son specifically requested this for his college graduation, just like he did for his high school graduation.

We've done the eastern Caribbean before in January 2016 as part of a repositioning cruise from Galveston to Puerto Rico. We actually would have preferred the western Caribbean this time, but the dates for this cruise worked out better. In particular, this cruise sets sail less than a week after my son's expected graduation and two years to the day from when I booked our OBB placeholder. 8-)

We'll be on this cruise, too! It will be me and my wife, along with our 21-year old son and my mom.

This cruise is to celebrate my son's graduation from college. He's going into his senior year this year, so here's hoping he actually graduates! :) My son specifically requested this for his college graduation, just like he did for his high school graduation.

We've done the eastern Caribbean before in January 2016 as part of a repositioning cruise from Galveston to Puerto Rico. We actually would have preferred the western Caribbean this time, but the dates for this cruise worked out better. In particular, this cruise sets sail less than a week after my son's expected graduation and two years to the day from when I booked our OBB placeholder. 8-)

Congratulations to your son! That is amazing :) We cannot wait for this cruise!

Congratulations, Corwin's son!
We will also be traveling with our son who be 21 at the time of our sailing. We are SO ready for this cruise. I am really happy to see that at least several 'kids' his age will be sailing. That was one of his concerns...not having people his age to 'hang out with'.
Yes, I am interested in joining an FE group.

Congratulations, Corwin's son!
We will also be traveling with our son who be 21 at the time of our sailing. We are SO ready for this cruise. I am really happy to see that at least several 'kids' his age will be sailing. That was one of his concerns...not having people his age to 'hang out with'.
Yes, I am interested in joining an FE group.
Hi there!! I think there may be quite a few "kids" their age!! Feel free to message me about the fe group so I can add you :)

Hi everyone!! Our group is booked for this cruise as well. On board will be myself Kathy (a HUGE WDW fan....over 70 vacations there and we live in Indiana), my husband Brian, our son Jake (who will be a "doctor" by the cruise.....he's finishing up his PhD in Physics this Fall), Jake's best friend Sean (who's like one of my own) and Sean's fiancé Liz (who we all adore). Sean celebrated his 20th birthday with us when we took him to WDW 8 years ago. He's been asking for quite a while to join us on a Disney cruise because I always gush about how amazing they are (this will be our 6th Disney cruise). We're lucky enough to be DVC members (since 1999), so we will be using some points for a week long WDW stay pre-cruise. Nine years ago we met a big group of folks here on the cruise meets board. Many of us have become amazing friends. The core group of 6 families vacation together often (last time was last summer on an Alaskan cruise.....unfortunately not DCL and BOY was there a HUUUUUGE difference!!). Brian and I spent two weeks in England with our cruise friend Sonya this past May and we will be meeting up with her and her boyfriend James next month for our third annual WDW trip. Disney loving people are just good people! Hope everyone is enjoying their cruise planning. We were lucky enough to score two of the oversized slanted wall 9D cabins on deck 8. We have cruise friends who stayed in them a few months ago. They took pictures for me and I was in total awe of all the space in the cabin.

Hello! We just booked for the May 18th cruise! Our family has three girls 13,5 and 3. We would love to join the FE group but I don’t do Facebook lol. Could someone please send me any information on our cruise? Our last cruise my kids couldnt participate and I promised the next one!

Thank you!

Samantha

Hello! We just booked for the May 18th cruise! Our family has three girls 13,5 and 3. We would love to join the FE group but I don’t do Facebook lol. Could someone please send me any information on our cruise? Our last cruise my kids couldnt participate and I promised the next one!

Thank you!

Samantha
Hi there! I am sending you a message!!

Thank you!

Samantha
All FE Groups are closed. Sorry about that!

Last edited:
We are on this cruise also- very much looking forward to it. It will be me and my two daughters (21 and 25). We went on a Disney Western Caribbean cruise in 2012 and had a blast.

Hello,
My husband and I are booked on this cruise and look forward to meeting everyone. Is there a FE group, I would like to join if it is not too late.?

Virginia

Hello,
My husband and I are booked on this cruise and look forward to meeting everyone. Is there a FE group, I would like to join if it is not too late.?

Virginia
Hi there! We definitely have FE groups for families and adults as well as ornament exchange groups and magnet exchange groups.

Kristi

Last edited:
Hi there! We definitely have FE groups for families and adults as well as ornament exchange groups and magnet exchange groups. Feel free to message me or email me at kristi073622@yahoo.com and I am happy to add you :)

Kristi

Hey Kristi!

We just booked this cruise, are their still groups available for the FE? If so, I would love to sign up. This is our third cruise and we have done an FE every time and loved it :)

Hi Everyone,

It looks like we have a great group on young adults on this trip (although I am closer to 30 than 21). I am so excited that I will be getting married on this sailing! This is my second Disney Cruise for my family, but the first for my fiancé.

I also started a pre-trip report if anyone is curious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts