Disney Fantasy Sept.12 2020 7 night Eastern Caribbean Halloween On the High Seas

brnrss34

DIS Veteran
Hi. I haven’t seen a thread yet so please join me. I’m new to cruising and am excited to learn all about it. It will be me and my DD14. I’m so glad they made it a Halloween cruise. I’ll be celebrating my birthday on it also.

Last edited:
Hi there! I will be cruising then as well and am super excited! This will be my 4th Disney cruise, but it has been 17 years since my last one. I will be traveling with a friend who has never cruised and has never been a huge Disney fan. I hope to help her see the light! LOL

Hello, we'll be on this trip too!! We've never been to Tortola, so that'll be a fun adventure. It's me (31), DH (33), DS (3.5), and DS (6mo). We'll all be a year older at the time of the cruise.

We're REALLY excited that DS will be able to use the kids club!!

Hello everyone!! Got a BIG group of 21 joining this cruise!! We are excited and ready to set sail pirate:
WOW!!! my mind is racing thinking of how to coordinate that!!! I know this will be a treasured vacation for all of you!

Hello, I just booked this cruise today for myself and my husband. None of our 4 daughters will be with us this time. Our 3 oldest daughters are in college and our youngest daughter is a Junior in High School. None of them can afford to be away almost 2 weeks without it affecting grades. We originally had two 5-night cruises on the Disney Magic booked for the end of April but due to the Coronavirus pandemic they were canceled by Disney Cruise Line yesterday. We also booked the cruise that departs right before this one (a 5 night Western Caribbean Cruise). We were fortunate enough to get the same Stateroom on both sailings so we don't have to move rooms between the sailings. Because Disney Cruise Line cancelled our cruises they were generous and provided us with a 125% cruise credit which was enough additional money to allow us to book an upgraded room. We are in Stateroom 5162 which is a Family Veranda Stateroom (Category 4E). The difference in this Stateroom over other Category 4 Staterooms is that the EXTRA space usually inside the Stateroom is part of the Veranda so it is an Extended Veranda. I looked at photos online of the extended verandas and they look enormous. The veranda furniture includes two chairs and a table (like most verandas have) but they also have two additional lounge chairs that recline. It sounds so nice. We usually only book Porthole Staterooms to save money so having a veranda to enjoy for the entire 12 days we will be on the Fantasy will be great. I've requested to join the Facebook Group for this cruise but I wanted to post on this forum too in case some people only follow this one. I'm very excited to be booked on this cruise. Hope the next 5 months go by quickly.

I am on the face book group for our cruise as well. Anyone who hasn't joined yet should check it out. There are nearly 700 people in it! Great group!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts