Disney flash back moments

domnhall

Earning My Ears
Just had to post this.

For those from Toronto, who use the TTC, I was at Main Subway today, standing in the hot beating sun, waiting for a bus. A bus sat idling in the next bay, and just for a moment, the heat, the sound of idling buses combined and I was back in Disney, standing at the All Stars bus platform waiting to go the a park.

It was so real, for just that moment.

I have had Disney flash backs before, and they always make me feel good.

Any way, thought you all would appreciate it.

Later
Domnhall

OMG-That is too funny-things like that happen to us all the time to, we will hear something,see something,smell somthing and it is like ohhh remember when_____ at disney! Believe me you hear that alot from the 3 of us! We also have a bad habit of comparing alot of things to disney-for instance our local fireworks,carnival,waterpark just don't make the cut anymore!!
Grover in Winnipeg
:cool:

Here's my remembering! We live just outside London and my kids used to get really excited when they saw a bus whenever we drove through London. They'd shout out "city bus" and go through a litany of Disney thoughts. Now that they are older, and go to school in the city, buses don't have the same appeal. :p

I always think that when I'm up in Thornhill... they're buses look like the Disney buses too :) If only they did go to Disney :rolleyes: ... *lol*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter