Disney Food Pictures...Part VI!

I saw! I'm so sad. I love the ooey gooey....

....my favorite is Sally Sells Seashells, which was an exclusive for WDW:

enhance

....I'm really going to miss that flavor....one of my best reasons for walking along the Boardwalk.

I saw! I'm so sad. I love the ooey gooey. But I heard they're currently shipping ice cream flavors, so I'll look into that....
...can you please find out and update us? I'd really love to order some of that Sally Sells Seashells ice cream..... :thumbsup2

...can you please find out and update us? I'd really love to order some of that Sally Sells Seashells ice cream..... :thumbsup2

I went to the Ample Hills website (not sure if I can link it here so I won't, but it's the first thing that comes up on google search) and they are doing home delivery. Just click "order online" in the top right corner. The only problem right now is that all of the flavors are sold out with the exception of Maple Bourbon Barrel and Boozy Breakfast.

Also they will not deliver to CA, NV, UT, OR, WA, TX, HI or AK at this time.

Foreground
The Wave - Floridian Eggs Benedict

Two-poached Eggs, Crab Cake with Hollandaise atop toasted English Muffins served with Breakfast Potatoes

enhance

[Background - Omelet Your Way
Choice of Ham, Bacon, Mushroom, Onion, Tomato, Cheese, or Spinach with Breakfast Potatoes]

Seven Mile Sea Scallops - Olivia's Cafe/OKW
Pan-seared Scallops over soft Polenta topped with an Edamame-Pancetta Succotash and Tomato Vinaigrette

enhance
We're planning on eating at Olivia's for the first time and I had my eye on this dish...how is it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter