Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
HURRY, HURRY, Check your Amex offers in your American Express account for a $10 off $50 purchase in store at Lowe's. I had the offer on all my cards and authorized user cards. Make sure to save the offer to your card as these offers tend to fill up quickly.
Thanks! Signed up on my BCE!

HURRY, HURRY, Check your Amex offers in your American Express account for a $10 off $50 purchase in store at Lowe's. I had the offer on all my cards and authorized user cards. Make sure to save the offer to your card as these offers tend to fill up quickly.

Thank you!! I also had this on all 3 of my Amex cards! :)

Have a great day,
Heather

My BB purchase on 3/6 is still not showing up??? Glad others are seeing the shop & earn pending!

I made the instore BB purchase of DGC, on 3/7, and no pending SB/email from that. I made an online purchase on 3/11 of a Netflix GC, and the regular shop and earn is pending, but not the 500 bonus from an ad purchase.

Thanks! We had it on both our cards.

There's also a $10 back on $50 for hotels.com gift cards if anyone is collecting those!

I only got my SB for one of my BB purchases. I purchased on 3/7 and 3/9 and only the 3/9 credited.

Great to hear the SB deal may still work. The nearest BB we have is about 30 min. away. I'll be in the area tomorrow, so I'm going to stop by and give it a try. So, I have the digital BB gift cards.

So let me confirm I'm doing this right...
* I should generate two QR codes for best buy (from the link in my email about getting 500 bonus SB)
* Two transactions like this: $50 GC - have them scan the QR code - pay with printed digital GC.

Can I use my BB rewards # too, to get points?
I can only do it twice a week, for the 500 SB bonus, right?

TIA

Great to hear the SB deal may still work. The nearest BB we have is about 30 min. away. I'll be in the area tomorrow, so I'm going to stop by and give it a try. So, I have the digital BB gift cards.

So let me confirm I'm doing this right...
* I should generate two QR codes for best buy (from the link in my email about getting 500 bonus SB)
* Two transactions like this: $50 GC - have them scan the QR code - pay with printed digital GC.

Can I use my BB rewards # too, to get points?
I can only do it twice a week, for the 500 SB bonus, right?

TIA
BB rewards don’t work when you pay with BB gift cards.

No limit that I know of. Someone did $450 at one time and got nine bonuses.

I only did 2 because at the time that was all I had. I wanted to do 2 separate days just in case (Friday and Saturday). I had ordered another gift card Saturday before the ebay deal on BB cards ended, but I hadn't been out in the area our BB is since then plus since no one had seen theirs credit yet I figured I'd wait a bit. If it wasn't going to I was going to use the shopkicks qr for what I had left.

My 1500 points from B.B. purchase also hit my account! I used $110 in B.B. gift cards purchased off eBay through Ibotta, a $25 B.B. gift card from cashing in sb, and $15 cash. So it DOES still work when using gcs to buy gcs.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Usually I miss out on these, since I am on Pacific time, they are gone before I can look in the morning.

Jumping topics if I may .... it was posted on a different thread that there is a 10% sale at Raise.com

Can I buy a discounted Target gift card (which is for online purchases only) and then use that to buy a Disney gift card?

Jumping topics if I may .... it was posted on a different thread that there is a 10% sale at Raise.com

Can I buy a discounted Target gift card (which is for online purchases only) and then use that to buy a Disney gift card?

Target doesn't allow gift card purchases online using a gift card. I wasn't aware Target did online only gift cards, but I could be wrong, but I'd check into that further as you can use a gift card to buy a Disney gift card in store. (with the usual caveats that some individual stores may have a store policy against it but the system allows it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter