Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quoting myself again just to update in case anyone is interested . . . I couldn't find any limits on the Uber credit. But apparently it tracks inconsistently. I've had 2 track properly and 1 not track at all. I'm planning to do another transaction tomorrow. Crossing my fingers.

Can you use these credits to tip? I have over $60 which is more than I think I will need next weekend and hoping to use them to tip as well.

My RMN cashback from 9/17 for Staples, Walgreens and CVS went from pending to available this morning!

I already cashed out for PayPal and it was sent instantly!
I had 4 pop ups on my phone this morning with 4 $10 credits available in my wallet from RMN. Logged into account to transfer and my wallet shows $10 with $35 pending. They seem to still be glitchy. I did $45 worth of Monday, so I was hoping to make round 2 today. Hope it fixes itself in the next couple hours. >:(

I also got my $10 finalized with Walgreens from Monday! I noticed in the redeem section they will soon have the ability to convert to digital gift cards with possibly more value. I wonder how soon?

I also got my $10 finalized with Walgreens from Monday! I noticed in the redeem section they will soon have the ability to convert to digital gift cards with possibly more value. I wonder how soon?
I have been using it for 5 to 6 months and it has said that the whole time.

what can you buy at Best buy with a gc? any gc-gc allowed,like Disney?

My RMN cashback from 9/17 for Staples, Walgreens and CVS went from pending to available this morning!

I already cashed out for PayPal and it was sent instantly!

Mine from the 17th are still pending, even though they are posted on my credit card. :/

Question....the Home Depot RMN offer is for $10 off a purchase of $20. Have you guys had good luck not using a filler for the deal? Do they have Disney gift cards or are you purchasing something different?

Went to Home Depot and got a $25 Disney gift card no filler. Got the RMN pending notification for $10.

Then went to CVS and bought a $25 Disney GC and some Mand Ms. Also got the RMN pending notice.

Went to Sam's and bought a $400 Sam's gift card and bag of chips using my linked dosh visa. Got $20 cash back from dosh and $20 uber credits that we will use next weekend in nashville. I will then use the Sam's gift card to purchase discounted Disney gift cards online.

I am done with the RMN for now...I really hope it works! If it does I will try again this weekend.

ETA: I went into Kohls but no useful gift cards. I wish someone would sell walmart gift cards!

So you just answered my question...

For Dosh and Uber, you can buy a Sams GC and it will trigger as long as you buy something else... But for RMN you don't need to buy a filler?

Question....the Home Depot RMN offer is for $10 off a purchase of $20. Have you guys had good luck not using a filler for the deal? Do they have Disney gift cards or are you purchasing something different?

I did HD on Tuesday. Got a $25 Disney gift card and no filler. The $10 cash back is pending. Hoping it clears tomorrow since my Walgreens deal from Monday cleared today.

So you just answered my question...

For Dosh and Uber, you can buy a Sams GC and it will trigger as long as you buy something else... But for RMN you don't need to buy a filler?

For Dosh you do not need a filler. For Uber you do need a filler. For RMN I have a no filler transaction pending with HD. Hoping it clears tomorrow.

My HD had $25 & $50 Disney GCs, as well as quite a few other GCs. I bought a $25 GC but also bought a filler because I actually needed that 69 cent cotter pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts