DISNEY GIFT IDEAS FOR GREAT DOCTOR NEEDED!

Boisvert412

Earning My Ears
Good afternoon all. I was hoping to get a little bit of help. My father passed away last week at the age of 76 to Prostate Cancer. Our family is heartbroken but we know that he fought until the end. Throughout this whole ordeal his urologist in particular has done nothing but go above and we cannot thank his compassion and support enough. He literally spent hours with us at times explaining and going over options and was always following up with my father. Aside from trying to support his business with a great review our family is looking to get him a thank you gift. He is a father himself with a family including small kids and they have been going to Disney yearly. We are trying to think of a gift that he could possibly use at Disney or that included Disney but were not quite sure. We had contemplated a gift certificate to a restaurant like the Rainforest Cafe that had two locations but wanted to reach out and see if others had any suggestions or if we should just go with a general Disney gift card. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Good afternoon all. I was hoping to get a little bit of help. My father passed away last week at the age of 76 to Prostate Cancer. Our family is heartbroken but we know that he fought until the end. Throughout this whole ordeal his urologist in particular has done nothing but go above and we cannot thank his compassion and support enough. He literally spent hours with us at times explaining and going over options and was always following up with my father. Aside from trying to support his business with a great review our family is looking to get him a thank you gift. He is a father himself with a family including small kids and they have been going to Disney yearly. We are trying to think of a gift that he could possibly use at Disney or that included Disney but were not quite sure. We had contemplated a gift certificate to a restaurant like the Rainforest Cafe that had two locations but wanted to reach out and see if others had any suggestions or if we should just go with a general Disney gift card. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

My condolences for your loss; I am glad you had a compassionate physician that appears to have truly taken his oath to heart and cared for not only his patient but those the patient left behind.

I feel that a gift card would be appropriate, but keep in mind that gifts from patients/families can be restricted due to ethics bylaws (particularly in hospital networks). Nothing too extravagant; something with sentimental value is likely to be more easily accepted - if your father and the Doc both shared a love of something Disney maybe find something small that had that themeing.

I’m so sorry for your loss. What a caring and wonderful Doctor your family was blessed to have crossed paths with. I think a gift card (generic) may be a good idea at this point in time, with you expressing your gratitude.

So very sorry for the loss of your Dad.:rose: It is so nice to hear that this physician has a special gift to made coping with your Dad's illness just a little easier. I am certain that he would appreciate a small token of your gratitude in the form of a gift card. Since he and his family love Disney, a gift card would be a nice gesture and a note of gratitude.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!