Disney Home Decor

Louise Potts

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! I am looking for more Disney pieces to add my home, you can see my home on Instagram @our_magic_kingdom, does anyone have recommendations? I absolutely adore the wooden home decor that I see on the instagram accounts of US Based crafters but most do not ship to the UK so I would love some recommendations - thanks all!

My Disney touches are mostly kitchen and bathroom stuff - crock pot, mugs, shower curtain...

But I'll keep my eye out for wooden stuff!

My Disney touches are mostly kitchen and bathroom stuff - crock pot, mugs, shower curtain...

But I'll keep my eye out for wooden stuff!
thank you so much! I can't wait for our next trip to WDW to stock up but it is lovely getting stuff on Etsy too

I made a welcome mat that says "To all those who come to this happy place, Welcome!" I just used a regular font and I love it. I get so many compliments on it from friends and family. My UPS driver even gave us a Mickey Mouse Christmas card this year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter