Disney Junior Encyclopedia of Animated Characters Pages

I am still looking for Moana. I did a search but have not found a page for her yet. Has anyone done a page or seen one done?

I am still looking for Moana. I did a search but have not found a page for her yet. Has anyone done a page or seen one done?
Moana_zps2dhhuyr2.jpg.html

I don't know how to post the picture here, but I did upload it to photo bucket for you.
http://s350.photobucket.com/user/Mi...[user]=146227404&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

Hello,
I have been trying to find the Disney Jr. character pages. I have been having a hard time actually seeing them. I would love if you can email them to me. And How did you make these pages? I want to make some blank ones for any character I am forgetting. Thanks.

Hi! Are we still able to get these? I also am looking for the Disney Jr characters - including Vampirina! Thanks!

Hi! Has anyone designed a encyclopedia page for Lotso-hugging-bear? We just discovered this book and I have updated pages for the lastest one but lotso. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Hello,
I have been trying to find the Disney Jr. character pages. I have been having a hard time actually seeing them. I would love if you can email them to me. And How did you make these pages? I want to make some blank ones for any character I am forgetting. Thanks.
did you ever find these?

I am heading to Disney in 20 days! Your extra pages for the encyclopedia are fabulous! I’m still looking for Doc McStuffins, Vampirina, Handy Manny, Joy and Rafiki. Do you happen to have any of those pages?

How is everyone printing the extra pages to get them to match the books
Hi tothemouse, once I had the photos downloaded to my computer, I put them on a usb drive and brought it to Staples and they helped with the sizing and adding them to the book. Can’t remember what the exact price was, but they did a really good job

I have tried to send an email to get copies of these extra pages however, my email is bouncing back. Anyone have any luck getting these pictures? I LOVE LOVE this idea. I am taking two of my Grandbabies to DL for their first time. I'm so excited to pass my tradition of going on a child to them.

I am having trouble getting the link to show the pages. It takes me to a page with some great printables, but not the autograph pages. Is there another way to get them?

I recently just bought the Disney Junior Encyclopedia 2014 edition for autographing on my next Disney trip. Would love additional pages of the more recent movies (Moana, Coco, Inside Out, Zootopia, Incredibles 2), Disney Jr characters (Doc McStuffins, Sofia the First, Vamparina, Fancy Nancy), as well as Marvel and Star Wars characters. I have seen some that are also specific to character dinings such as Chef Mickey and Ahola Pluto. Do you have PDFs of any of these additional characters?

My next question is how to print them so they look like they are part of the book? Do I go to Kinkos? What type of paper? What size should I print them at? All tips and advise is greatly appreciated.

I recently just bought the Disney Junior Encyclopedia 2014 edition for autographing on my next Disney trip. Would love additional pages of the more recent movies (Moana, Coco, Inside Out, Zootopia, Incredibles 2), Disney Jr characters (Doc McStuffins, Sofia the First, Vamparina, Fancy Nancy), as well as Marvel and Star Wars characters. I have seen some that are also specific to character dinings such as Chef Mickey and Ahola Pluto. Do you have PDFs of any of these additional characters?

My next question is how to print them so they look like they are part of the book? Do I go to Kinkos? What type of paper? What size should I print them at? All tips and advise is greatly appreciated.
Did you manage to find Moana and coco ?

I did this with my daughters when they were 4 and 6 in 2012. Thank you so much for updating and keeping up with this.. We will add on to their original book. Their brother will now use it in 2023. Thank you so very much.

I did this with my daughters when they were 4 and 6 in 2012. Thank you so much for updating and keeping up with this.. We will add on to their original book. Their brother will now use it in 2023. Thank you so very much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!