Disney just bought Fox

Some sources are reporting that the deal includes the Fox broadcast network. I do not believe that that is the case.

The Simpsons is owned by 20th Century Fox Television, which is part of the deal. How will it be affected? Probably similar to how Marvel attractions at Universal have been affected.

Some sources are reporting that the deal includes the Fox broadcast network. I do not believe that that is the case.
Correct, not included.

From an official statement from Disney:
Immediately prior to the acquisition, 21st Century Fox will separate the Fox Broadcasting network and stations, Fox News Channel, Fox Business Network, FS1, FS2 and Big Ten Network into a newly listed company that will be spun off to its shareholders.
https://thewaltdisneycompany.com/wa...pinoff-certain-businesses-52-4-billion-stock/

I just want the original theatrical release of Star Wars on blu-ray.
More importantly I want the original on 4K. I keep a VHS player and a laserdisc player just to watch my originals. Also I wonder if Hugh Jackman will unretire from playing Wolverine now that he has a chance to play the character in an Avengers movie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter