Disney

How many times have you gone on a Disney Cruise?

• Total voters
Sign up here. Let's plan a tentative cutoff of November 30th. And there are no rules, you can deliver when you want, what you want, and give either one gift to stateroom or one per person, it is totally up to you. The original intent back in May 2005, was the surprise of the whole thing, so there were no restrictions. I'm happy for feedback, don't worry, I won't take anything personal. Just need the first name of adults and whether female or male, and then first names of children, whether female or male, and include children's ages and then your stateroom number. You can either post or send me a message. When I get ready to distribute, you can send me in a message your email or I can post here.

Hey where are we at with the FE sign ups? Is there a good amount of people signed up??

Has anyone ordered their fish extenders for their stateroom? etsy has some really cool Christmas ones!!!
I ordered from Etsy a couple of years ago - I’m going to use this for this cruise too, slightly concerned that it’s not Christmas themed but i am going to use it anyway

Has anyone ordered their fish extenders for their stateroom? etsy has some really cool Christmas ones!!!

We currently have 15 staterooms participating. 30 adults and 14 kids

If you would like a current excel copy of the list as of today, send me a private message with your email address and I will send you a copy now and then a final copy on December 1st.

Last edited:
Yes! I was added this morning! So excited!
I am on the FB page but under an alias name as the "Administrator" wouldn't approve me under my own name. The administrator is not going on this cruise, at least that is what she told me when I cruised with her on May 17th. She cancelled it earlier in the year.

If you would like a current excel copy of the list as of today, send me a private message with your email address and I will send you a copy now and then a final copy on December 1st.
I
I am on the FB page but under an alias name as the "Administrator" wouldn't approve me under my own name. The administrator is not going on this cruise, at least that is what she told me when I cruised with her on May 17th. She cancelled it earlier in the year.
Whoa! That explains some things!
I have no idea how to send a message on on here but I do want a copy of the excel sheet. How do I send a message?

I

Whoa! That explains some things!
I have no idea how to send a message on on here but I do want a copy of the excel sheet. How do I send a message?

I tried to send you a message from my in box, but it wouldn't allow me to, so I am not sure if you receive messages or not. In any case, no worries, here is the email address that I have setup for this cruise JLRSPARKLES@GMAIL.COM. Please put FE in title and then I'll send you the spreadsheet back.

Last edited:

Hi! We are getting very excited.

Is there a final count for staterooms participating in our fish extender group? We are finishing up our gifts and want to be sure we have the correct amount.

Thank you! 22 days and counting

-the Gaile family

Hi! We are getting very excited.

Is there a final count for staterooms participating in our fish extender group? We are finishing up our gifts and want to be sure we have the correct amount.

Thank you! 22 days and counting

-the Gaile family
Yes, at work right now and I will get the updated list out tonight with all the final statistics.

Here is the final fish extender list. We have 12 staterooms with 22 adults and 11 kids. If you would like a version in excel just send me an email at jlrsparkles@gmail.com

Matt (m)
Brandi (f)
Lexi (f) 15
Anna (f) 13

Linda (f)
Josh (m)

Q (m)
Jamie (f)
Caroline (f) 6 months

Zane (m)
Julie (f)
Jackson (m) 12
Heidi (f) 9

Sherry (f)
Obeth 13

Steven (m)
Elizabeth (f)
Madeline (f) 7

Susan (f)
Colton (m) 9

Lukas (f)
Charity (f)

Robin (f)
Tom (m)

Leandra (f)
Camilo (m)
Sophia (f) 5
Cameron (m) 2

Joyce (f)
Faith (f)
Courtney (f)

Melissa (f)
Bradley (m) 17

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!