Disney Magic 7 day British Isles cruise September 6-13 2020

Mrs Robin Hood

Earning My Ears
British Isles September 6-13th Here we come! Hoping to get some cruisers on this thread for this awesome cruise in September

We are heading to DLP after the cruise to see it for the very first time 💫✨✨💫to keep the Disney magic going a little longer

Hi, just found this thread for the 7 night British Isles cruise in Sept. We are glad to be sailing on the Magic again. This will be our 11th DCL cruise and we are excited because we will be "platinum" for this and the 5 night Northern Europe cruise we are doing right afterwards. Sure do hope all this Covid-19 stuff settles down and it will be safe for us to travel again. Looking forward to getting to know our fellow cruiser's thru this board. ⚓ 🚢 🛳

Hi, just found this thread for the 7 night British Isles cruise in Sept. We are glad to be sailing on the Magic again. This will be our 11th DCL cruise and we are excited because we will be "platinum" for this and the 5 night Northern Europe cruise we are doing right afterwards. Sure do hope all this Covid-19 stuff settles down and it will be safe for us to travel again. Looking forward to getting to know our fellow cruiser's thru this board. ⚓ 🚢 🛳

waves hi, make sure to join our 5 Night Western Europe meet up thread too :) I have posted tons of info you will find useful :) https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...-europe-from-dover-13-september-2020.3760176/

I am hearing a rumour that this cruise has been cancelled, has anyone any updates or recieved a cancellation email from Disney?

Haven’t heard a thing about a cancellation 🤷🏼‍♀️ But we are still crossing Fingers it happens cause we will be ready to sail hoping, hoping, hoping

AAAARRRRGGGHHHH - I so need this to happen. It's been a rotten year for me and now this. 😂😂😂

joining in with the internet hugs. For me its a double :sad:
I was looking forward to seeing The Magic in my home city, Dublin and then the next day flying to England for my cruise, the one directly after you. Now both cruises are cancelled :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!