Disney Magic, April 20, 2020, 5N Bahamas/Key West

Hoping that someone can answer or help. Im taking the granddaughters this trip and I know that they will want to meet the princesses. I don't mind waiting in a line as long as it takes. Id basically do anything for those two little girls. Having said that I heard the princess meet and greet was a ticket only thing. So my next question is where do you get those tickets? are there enough available? Is it an additional cost?
No worries, DS cruises are great for meeting characters, line are short, I feel get more time to engage with characters, and beautiful settings. Some like Elsa and Anna, you have to get tickets for, just got to the tours desk the 1st day and they will set you up.

Found Facebook group for this cruise. Do a "Group" search for "Disney Magic April 20-25 2020".

Well, I work for the DoD, and they just established a domestic travel ban on military and DoD civilians until May 11, so we have to re-book. Thinking about going to the Nov 7 sailing from San Juan to Miami on the Magic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!