Disney Magic, February 22nd, 2019 - 5-Night Bahamian Cruise

Tasmen

Crazy Cat Lady
So.... who's going on this one? :) Booked two weeks ago and very excited.

My daugher & I are booked on this cruise! Girls only celebrating my 60th & her 40th (in 2019).

Hi everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself for this amazing cruise ! It will be me, my wife and my son. It's still a surprise to her as she will be finding out that she is going both on a Disney cruise and spending a week at Aulani at Christmas. It's been such a great time planning this, and I look forward meeting everyone !

My family and I are really looking forward to this cruise! I'll be celebrating my 50th (gulp) birthday! No better way to party! LOL!

First time cruiser unless you count a Navy Ship. So excited to be bringing my family on this fun adventure. We absolutely love WDW and now onto our next Disney adventure!!!

We’ll be going on this cruise, CAN’T WAIT!! Celebrating both my sons birthday’s as well as my husbands.

Hi everyone. Wondering about the fish extender. We would like to sign up.
There are 4 of us and one of us is going to be celebrating their birthday which is Feb 27

My husband and I will be on our seventh Disney Cruise ! Also, the first day of the cruise is my 52nd birthday. Yikes ! Interested in fish extender as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter