Disney Magic, February 8th, 2019 - 5-Night Bahamian Cruise

We're on this cruise It will be me and my husband and our 2 daughter's 10 & 16yrs. I can't wait to get back on the Magic❤

2nd time for me- although first DC was when I was a teenager. Bringing my husband and our 3&8 year olds as their birthday gift!

We just booked this cruise yesterday. Our family is myself, DH and DD (12 by the cruise). We are also travelling with friends who have a son that is DD's age. Can't wait to start planning!

We booked this cruise last week as well. Our family is myself, DW, DS (11). We are the friends traveling with kde175 (post above)!

Last edited:
We will be on this cruise too! Can't wait! Second DC, 1st time Magic. Have son 13, son 12, daughter 9.

Just signed up for disboards, this is our second DCL cruise, first was Dream, Dec 2018 and next is April 2019 on the Fantasy - this was a last min decision bc it just lined up with our schedules! Did people just search for the FB group with the name and date of the cruise?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!