Disney Magic Kindoms can't defeat Zurg!!!

Jennie Green

Earning My Ears
Buzz Woody and Jessie are all at level 10 and no new quests are popping up. When will it let me battle Zurg?

Buzz Woody and Jessie are all at level 10 and no new quests are popping up. When will it let me battle Zurg?
Zurg took a while to pop up. I thought the same thing you did, but as it turns out, I just had to wait it out. Not sure what the trigger was at this point since it was many months ago. At the time, my Woody figure kept showing that he needed to be leveled up to 10, but when I clicked on him, he was already there, so I thought that was holding me up. When I contacted Support, they said that wasn't the case. Good luck, and let us know when he does open for you.

You have to Welcome Celia, Roz and Pete and open up all the land to the portal that leads to Fantasyland. There might be more, but that stuff definitely has to happen.

Okay I haven't welcomed Pete and I have to open more land so that explains why he's the challenge isn't triggering thank you!

Okay I haven't welcomed Pete and I have to open more land so that explains why he's the challenge isn't triggering thank you!
Good luck! How long have you been playing? Sounds like you have a ways to go with things. At least you have defeated Pete. He was the first villain we had to face, and it seemed insane that it was going to take so long. Then as the game goes on, you realize that other quests take even longer! Have you welcomed Donald yet?

Good luck! How long have you been playing? Sounds like you have a ways to go with things. At least you have defeated Pete. He was the first villain we had to face, and it seemed insane that it was going to take so long. Then as the game goes on, you realize that other quests take even longer! Have you welcomed Donald yet?
No it hasn't been an option yet. I defeated Pete a long time ago but took a break from playing over the summer. I've been playing about a mont now and I have the land next to fantasy lands portal open. I just need two more hats to welcome pete!

No it hasn't been an option yet. I defeated Pete a long time ago but took a break from playing over the summer. I've been playing about a mont now and I have the land next to fantasy lands portal open. I just need two more hats to welcome pete!
You're just a bit further than myself. I have defeated Pete, but haven't welcomed him, yet. I was wondering how much more 'till the battle with Zurg, too, but I thought there was still a ways to go. I've only just welcomed Elizabeth and Mike a couple of days ago. Looking forward to getting more cursed land cleared in Tomorrowland. I'm running out of space. lol. =)

You're just a bit further than myself. I have defeated Pete, but haven't welcomed him, yet. I was wondering how much more 'till the battle with Zurg, too, but I thought there was still a ways to go. I've only just welcomed Elizabeth and Mike a couple of days ago. Looking forward to getting more cursed land cleared in Tomorrowland. I'm running out of space. lol. =)
I just defeated him! Once I upended the land by the portal and welcomed Pete it triggered for me to defers Zurg!

I just defeated him! Once I upended the land by the portal and welcomed Pete it triggered for me to defers Zurg!
Yay! So glad you defeated him! How long did it take, once you got everyone battling him? I'm just now saving up for Sully, so it will be a bit before I get there.

Yay! So glad you defeated him! How long did it take, once you got everyone battling him? I'm just now saving up for Sully, so it will be a bit before I get there.
I think it was 4 12 hour rounds. It's quicker if you have Rex because you can add him to yr battle. But you have to have woody Jesse and buzz battle him I think it was 4 times each at 12 hours a battle

I think it was 4 12 hour rounds. It's quicker if you have Rex because you can add him to yr battle. But you have to have woody Jesse and buzz battle him I think it was 4 times each at 12 hours a battle
Oh goodness, that is a long time! I do not have Rex, so it will be the longer route. lol. I just got Sulley, and Jesse is fixing Buzz for 8 hours in Al's Toy Barn. lol! And, I am still waiting to clear the land by the portal. So, it will be a little while before getting to those long battles with Zurg. Thank you!

Oh goodness, that is a long time! I do not have Rex, so it will be the longer route. lol. I just got Sulley, and Jesse is fixing Buzz for 8 hours in Al's Toy Barn. lol! And, I am still waiting to clear the land by the portal. So, it will be a little while before getting to those long battles with Zurg. Thank you!
Wo
You have to Welcome Celia, Roz and Pete and open up all the land to the portal that leads to Fantasyland. There might be more, but that stuff definitely has to happen.
Wow i guess i have further to go than i thought. Luckily im(fairly) close to welcoming all 3 of those characters. I’ll need to be frugal with my magic and let that build back up. Thanks for the info. Otherwise I would have kept concentrating on leveling dwarves and pirates. They can wait

Wo
Wow i guess i have further to go than i thought. Luckily im(fairly) close to welcoming all 3 of those characters. I’ll need to be frugal with my magic and let that build back up. Thanks for the info. Otherwise I would have kept concentrating on leveling dwarves and pirates. They can wait
Any time an event ends, it's usually wisest to focus back on the main storyline to continue profess. Snow White won't help you for now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts