Disney Magic Kingdoms

I don't remember which movies I chose... but I know I also listed Little Mermaid.

Already completed. And exceedingly disappointing to find that there was no place to vent. Very self-directed survey.

Totally agree on that one. It would have been nice to have a place to give genuine feedback.

I broke down and used elixirs a few times, mainly when I was within striking distance and still didn't get the needed tokens. I have all of the attractions, so chests are a waste of time for me right now. I keep refilling the elixirs, so I didn't mind using them along the way towards finally getting him up to 10.

I didn't, but only because I know that the moment I spend those elixirs they will put something in there I need and I won't be able to get it. ;)

At first, I thought that Snow White was a strange choice to introduce with the Christmas update. Then I realized that they will have seven elf costumes to sell us. Brilliant!

Oh no! :faint: I'm sure you're right. Oh well.

Do you guys buy attractions when you want them, or wait for the attractions sales? I’ve been trying to save my gems for a sale but I’m getting impatient :p

First, to all who celebrate, Happy Thanksgiving.

Secondly, I don’t remember all 5 that I selected, but I definitely selected Little Mermaid &Winnie the Pooh.

Lastly, I have broken down and bout the gem costume for Anna, and the bundles with Elsa and Olaf, because I liked the food stands.

Excited for Snow White.....

No - I was hoping they might do a sale on buildings. Only need one attraction and at this point it is almost out of principle that will only get it when it goes on sale
You know that you can't leave a sentence hanging out there like that, sir. Which attraction is missing from your park? :)

You know that you can't leave a sentence hanging out there like that, sir. Which attraction is missing from your park? :)

haha, was waiting to see who asked ;) It is the Monster Inc Door ride one ... back when the Monsters Inc characters came out I wasn't *as* into the game and wasn't really spending gems, etc. (only rather recently got Boo to complete having all the characters up to that point).

haha, was waiting to see who asked ;) It is the Monster Inc Door ride one ... back when the Monsters Inc characters came out I wasn't *as* into the game and wasn't really spending gems, etc. (only rather recently got Boo to complete having all the characters up to that point).
Got ya. Nice job on holding out this long, rather than just splurging on that one elusive attraction!

Soooo. I’ve already maxed out 5 AIW characters have queen at 5 and Alice at 8. That was quick. Also, I was hoping to get race track in my platinum chest, but no.

Just started the gold trophy mini event. Number 1 has 149 trophies. I'm hoping Splash Mountain will be in my platinum chest once i get enough trophies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter