Disney Magic Kingdoms

I'm jealous of everyone who has so much EC. I'm struggling to get all of the cards. Not having any NBC, Frozen, or Incredibles characters to start has really hurt my earning capacity.

In other game news, I've welcomed Bagheera (finally) and am collecting for Baloo. I have enough tokens for Thumper, but think I'll wait until post-event to welcome him. Upgrading the event characters to increase their earning amounts is priority.

I’m 2 hats away from thumper without flower. Hoping I will have all of his tokens in the next day or so lol
I am debating on whether or not to go ahead and buy flower right now. I’m up to 533 gems so I have enough, but I want to have enough for the next event since I’m sure it’ll be soon too.

As for this event, I’m in 22nd currently on my leaderboard for this round. I got the hat stand last time so I’m not too concerned with getting to the top 10.
I have all of jack jacks items so pretty much just trying to save up as much EC as I can before tomorrow. Yippee

In my IOS game, I got the Bambi float out of my gold chest from today's daily reward. Now I have no need for the gold chest in my inventory.

In my Windows game, I had a gold chest on the platform, daily reward, and my streak in this game is behind everyone because of my vacation, so I had 3 gold chests this morning....three fish fountains.

Last edited:

I can't seem to get the Bambi float or ride. I am not good with the treasure chests, whether it's luck or skill.

I've been one ear hat away from Bambi since last night. Still one hear hat away, sadly.
Really nice job! I've got all of the butterflies but still need 5 hats.

Last edited:
I can't seem to get the Bambi float or ride. I am not good with the treasure chests, whether it's luck or skill.

I've been one ear hat away from Bambi since last night. Still one hear hat away, sadly.

Really nice job! I've got all of the butterflies but still need 5 hats.
Don’t have the Bambi Float yet, but I’d be ticked off if I did and couldn’t use it. That said, even if I did, it would probably be worthless.

Seems like they also screwed up the Bambi drop rates, atleast for some people! @mmmears @supernova Glad you guys are doing so well with your Bambi Drop rates. Mine have been AWFUL!!! I’m currently at 11/30 and 4/30. I know you two had a day or two head start over me, but there is no way I should be that far behind! Are you to holding off leveling Thumper and Flowers to increase your chances at Bambi? Other than 1/2 a day I was collecting leaves, so I could level those two, I’ve had everyone out collecting for Bambi. Also @xthebowdenx is only 11 ear hats away from Bambi and doesn’t have Flowers. Again, great for him, but obviously something is broken with the drop rate differentials between some. Kinda like the Aladdin (?) fabric drop rate issue last year. If I remember correctly, is was labels as uncommon, but my drop rate was in the 20% range, while others were getting them most of the time they sent the jobs out.

Chests have been terrible for me. I haven't been getting anything good.

Don't have enough gems for Flower. Bambi is taking forever to collect items.

I got both Thumper and Flower up to Level 4 and then stopped upgrading them in the hope that it would help me get Bambi's items faster. I just think I was lucky with this one. I had an abysmally bad drop rate for one character during the last event, so maybe it's just the RNG. Bambi will arrive sometime in the middle of the night. I won't be waiting up for him.

Seems like they also screwed up the Bambi drop rates, a least for some people! @mmmears @supernova Glad you guys are doing so well with your Bambi Drop rates. Mine have been AWFUL!!! I’m currently at 11/30 and 4/30. I know you two had a day or two head start over me, but there is no way I should be that far behind! Are you to holding off leveling Thumper and Flowers to increase your chances at Bambi?
I hadn't been, but this evening I just got the notification to level Thumper up to 7, but I decided to hold off due to the overlapping with Bambi's tokens. Which, of course, backfired on me just now when I cleared the green checks and got zero of the remaining 5 ear hats. ***...

Finally got something good in a chest as got Elastagirl's new costume in the Legendary chest we got as today's calendar event ... still not bambi float or ice rink

Had just enough EC to get all the Jack Jack ears and the 3K to welcome him so welcoming him now

Wall-E is one of the character sets for the battles this round - so as only 2 characters will be going through a lot of hot cocoa there

I got Dash in today’s legendary chest so that’s nice! Bought Elastigirl and am halfway through the Jack-Jack hats. Unfortunately I don’t have Wall-E or Maximus, and only 14 hot cocoas which I feel will run out faster than I can collect them now.

Arrrrrgh! Nothing like opening a legendary chest and receiving something that you were just about to buy with EC. I received Syndrome's Zero Point Energy Rings in the chest--the same thing that I was going to buy a few minutes later with my excess EC. Since I previously had nothing connected to the Incredibles, I would have much rather received something else--particularly another character.

Finally got something good in a chest as got Elastagirl's new costume in the Legendary chest we got as today's calendar event ... still not bambi float or ice rink

Had just enough EC to get all the Jack Jack ears and the 3K to welcome him so welcoming him now

Wall-E is one of the character sets for the battles this round - so as only 2 characters will be going through a lot of hot cocoa there

Nice chest reward. I got the float. Not great, but it could have been much, much worse. I knew Wall-E would be part of this round since I don't have him. :rotfl:

I guess since we can buy stuff for Jack Jack I'll be sending my people out on their missions for the next few days.

Well I got the zero point energy rings attraction in the legendary chest and purchased elastigirl. Have no incredible characters. Will be surprised if I get enough EC to get jack jack

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter