Disney Magic Kingdoms

Are you kidding me? How the hell did you get a token?? I am SO reporting you to Gameloft.
It must have been left over from when my interns were play testing the next content: Home on the Range. Spoiler: We got Rosanne and Judi Dench to sign on to add vocals again, but not Jennifer Tilly. So instead the next content will be Planes.

It must have been left over from when my interns were play testing the next content: Home on the Range. Spoiler: We got Rosanne and Judi Dench to sign on to add vocals again, but not Jennifer Tilly. So instead the next content will be Planes.
Drat. My money was on Mars Needs Moms.

Some kingdom updates:
  • I welcomed my 70th character -- Crush -- yesterday. Dude! His animation on the one-hour tasks is almost worth 60 gems all by itself.
  • My most recent main storyline welcome was Bullseye, and have just entered Frontierland. I have quests to welcome Thumper, Dewey, Pascal, Ducky, and Mother Gothel. That really sucked the life out of my magic, though, and I'm slowly rebuilding.
  • I picked up my second trophy, but still waiting on a couple of other concessions and deciding which buildings to enchant to make it to Thrill Level 3.
  • For obvious reasons, I have no The Emperor's New Groove tokens.
All in all, a pretty productive run, but man, watching 400K in magic disappear the other day with Bullseye and then the Frontierland land open was frightening!

Some kingdom updates:
  • I welcomed my 70th character -- Crush -- yesterday. Dude! His animation on the one-hour tasks is almost worth 60 gems all by itself.
  • My most recent main storyline welcome was Bullseye, and have just entered Frontierland. I have quests to welcome Thumper, Dewey, Pascal, Ducky, and Mother Gothel. That really sucked the life out of my magic, though, and I'm slowly rebuilding.
  • I picked up my second trophy, but still waiting on a couple of other concessions and deciding which buildings to enchant to make it to Thrill Level 3.
All in all, a pretty productive run, but man, watching 400K in magic disappear the other day with Bullseye and then the Frontierland land open was frightening!

Good job though!

Some kingdom updates:
-Holy crap... we do have Crush, don't we? I've forgotten about the Finding Nemo characters.
-Trophies are meaningless, so don't fret too much about collecting them unless you want to do just that... collect them. But other than a few elixir, they are useless.
-We've all been there with the magic. And yet these days I'm sitting on 52million at this point. Just play the game... you'll be fine.

-Trophies are meaningless, so don't fret too much about collecting them unless you want to do just that... collect them. But other than a few elixir, they are useless.

Yeah, there will definitely be no rush to collect more.

-We've all been there with the magic. And yet these days I'm sitting on 52million at this point. Just play the game... you'll be fine.

Oh, no doubts. I've gotten about half of it back since then (though I've been holding back on leveling anything I don't need to for the immediate task in the main storyline, in anticipation of the Cascading Critters).

Bored in the office, so I might as well check my characters' progress:
Gord - 5
Kuzco - 6 (need 4 hats for 7)
Pacha - 6 (ready for 7)
Kronk - 6 (currently leveling to 7)
Yzma - 4
Owl - 8

Last edited:
They gave us three characters once before during a tower challenge, when we got the hyenas. Haven't used them since. Can't image we'll be using these three much, either.
Very true. If I remember one of them was a premium gem character.
If they bring on the kids from NBC, they'll fit with the Mayor and you can get bonus gems for completing the collection (again) since he is a single character.

I wonder if they'll have rabbit be the helper for the tower challenge with the WtPooh collection. Could totally see the interns forgetting about it.

pixiedust: I JUST GOT 2 TENG TOKENS FROM A RESOURCE CHEST IN MY KINGDOM!!!:jumping1:
Now that you're saying that, checked and I'm sitting at 2/5. From which resource chest are we getting these tokens? I don't even bother checking my prizes, just tap quickly to clear the screen.

Very true. If I remember one of them was a premium gem character.
If they bring on the kids from NBC, they'll fit with the Mayor and you can get bonus gems for completing the collection (again) since he is a single character.

I wonder if they'll have rabbit be the helper for the tower challenge with the WtPooh collection. Could totally see the interns forgetting about it.

yeah, I think one was gems, one was like normal from the tower and then one was from a min/tapper event during the tower challenge or something like that

Now that you're saying that, checked and I'm sitting at 2/5. From which resource chest are we getting these tokens? I don't even bother checking my prizes, just tap quickly to clear the screen.

Honestly I don’t pay attention either and it was my morning collect when I first wake up. I know it wasn’t a bronze chest so it was an attraction or a resource chest.

I know it makes no difference with the play. But did y'all notice that the joyous is disappearing almost as fast as the ecstatic does?

I know it makes no difference with the play. But did y'all notice that the joyous is disappearing almost as fast as the ecstatic does?

I did notice that I was lower than I should have been into joyous this morning. I was over 60% ecstatic when I went to bed and when I opened the game in the morning I was at 93% joyous. I usually wake up in joyous territory, but never that low. Didn’t play when I first woke up like I usually, but it was a 8-9 hour window at most.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!