Disney Magic - September 15 2019 - WBTA - Dover to NYC

We're booked! We selected a 5B veranda cabin on Deck 7, aft. We, too, discovered that our travel agent had access to starboard cabins that were not available on the DCL website. We are looking forward to the cooler itinerary, as we live in a region that is really, really hot and dry during the summer. This will be our second WBTA, with a completely different itinerary than our first. Can't wait!

Ooh, a Halloween cruise does sound fab. Have a wonderful time! :wave:

Thanks. I hope its good! Will miss the extras you get on a TA like time in the kids clubs but it was the same price overall (well actually slightly cheaper) and it means I get Castaway Cay.

Hi all, has anyone noticed that this cruise is no longer listed on Disney Cruise Line website when you search for it? I am assuming this is just a technical error and nothing more and will be fixed soon.

Hi all, has anyone noticed that this cruise is no longer listed on Disney Cruise Line website when you search for it? I am assuming this is just a technical error and nothing more and will be fixed soon.
Interesting...I looked at our reservations, and went to details, and this is what it says.

Itinerary details for this sailing are currently unavailable. Please check back later.

I just changed by cabin. I had always wanted to do a Navigator's Verandah so I had booked that (Starboard, deck 7), but I started to think it might be too dark. I also was told the Port side should be brighter and with a better view of the SOL while pulling into NYC, so I switched to a regular balcony, port side deck 6.

I hope I can really go on this cruise - have to see how time off of work shakes out as well as airfares. It would be my 3rd WBTA, but the first one out of England.

We're flying Icelandair and it should be around 600.00 a person, I keep waiting for that window to open up to book! LOL!!! It seems like there is always so many things to countdown to!

Wow! Finally got to post! We booked as soon as Gold members could. I can’t wait to meet you all. This will be our first TA, but we’ve been on several Disney Cruises.

The TA's tend to have the most empty nesters, especially the WBTA, due to school usually starting up right about then AND combined with the length of the trip :) Even though we are not empty nesters, I love how quiet the ship is when compared to the DREAM class of ships!

Well currently thinking about booking this cruise. We sail on the fantasy on Sep 1 and know we want something. At first we were interested in the eastern carribean on Dec 14 but looking again this was not much more and love the ports. Will also be the last year to do this type of cruise since our little will start school 2020 so taking her out for 2 weeks wont be an option. She will be 4 on this cruise. Checked out airfare which was my biggest concern but it doesnt look awful. More worried about the 4 year old on the long flight. Wondering if an overnight flight would be best? DH was not hard to win over so looks like a real possibility. Any suggestions on ship location? Probably will book a navigators verandah. I looked at the westbound 2018 thread and they mentioned disney transportation to dover out of London. Anyone else planning this or another means to get to dover?

Well currently thinking about booking this cruise. We sail on the fantasy on Sep 1 and know we want something. At first we were interested in the eastern carribean on Dec 14 but looking again this was not much more and love the ports. Will also be the last year to do this type of cruise since our little will start school 2020 so taking her out for 2 weeks wont be an option. She will be 4 on this cruise. Checked out airfare which was my biggest concern but it doesnt look awful. More worried about the 4 year old on the long flight. Wondering if an overnight flight would be best? DH was not hard to win over so looks like a real possibility. Any suggestions on ship location? Probably will book a navigators verandah. I looked at the westbound 2018 thread and they mentioned disney transportation to dover out of London. Anyone else planning this or another means to get to dover?

Looks like we are in the same boat! My twins will 4 for this cruise as well. Since we'll be making a trip all the way out there, we decided to go a week early and fly to Paris first. Then go for a couple of days to London, then go on the cruise. I was thinking of the same thing, doing an overnight flight. We also purchased these, just in case: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00C2WEJT2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1. We haven't used these at all yet, but I got them because we will be doing the Panama Canal Disney Cruise in October, and wanted these as backup when we fly home after the cruise. From London to Dover, I was planning to take some private transportation (will cost a couple hundred dollars - but worth it for me) on the morning of the cruise. Hopefully you decide to go, maybe our kids will be playmates!

We're booked! It'll be my son's 1st cruise. He'll be 2 (almost 3) at the time of the cruise. We're in a Cat 9c 2 deck aft! I'm so excited.

We are empty nesters, and retired. We live in Cape May NJ. Where do you live.:)
Bobbi, I think we cruised together a while back. We live in Delaware and occasionally get to OCNJ for walking the boardwalk. If my memory is correct, didn't you share the candy exchange? We have done that several times since our cruise with you. So much fun!

Bobbi, I think we cruised together a while back. We live in Delaware and occasionally get to OCNJ for walking the boardwalk. If my memory is correct, didn't you share the candy exchange? We have done that several times since our cruise with you. So much fun!

Yes, that’s us! When you come to NJ again, let’s have a meet!:)

Hello everyone!
I just book DH and myself on this cruise yesterday! When we step on board, it will be our 16th DCL cruise (we'll be on a Southern this January) and our 5th WBTA. We were on the '07, '10, '14 and '17. I'm excited to be sailing out of somewhere new. We've made some lifelong friends on our previous cruises and am hoping we'll add to our friendships on this trip.

We'd be interested in onboard activities like a fish extender exchange, room tours, a poker run, scavenger hunt or any other fun activities.

Glad to be coming aboard with you all!!

Lisa Marie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!