Disney moments that make you cry

Every. Single. Time.

belle.jpg

It would be easier for me to list Disney things that do NOT make me cry. I am a severely emotional person.

Some that stand out:
When Elliott has to leave in the original Petes Dragon
Baby Mine
When Mr Banks is singing A Man Has Dreams and Burt sings *And all too soon theyve up and grown/And the theyve flown* HUGE MESS
Yondu
Do You Want To Build a Snowman
The Stable Boy episode of Once Upon a Time when we see Reginas backstory (and any time Regina cries)
When She Loved Me
In the live action BatB when Plumette dies in Lumieres arms
Evermore

Pretty much anything from Pixar
Feed the Birds because of Walt
Many scenes from Saving Mr Banks
When Stitch is reading The Ugly Duckling
Han Solo

The last exhibit in the Walt Disney Family Museum. I nearly needed to be carried out of there.

I also have a lot of happy cry/overwhelming feelings for other things, such as:
Believe in Holiday Magic fireworks show
The old Magic Happens commercials. One of the man who goes on a business trip and he finds the Pooh Bear in his luggage. The other when the little boy reads Peter Pan to his grandfather on his birthday.

Genie, I wish for your freedom!

Let's Go Fly a Kite in Mary Poppins! It's such a heartfelt and beautiful ending.

Everything in the beginning of Tarzan. The death of the baby gorilla then the gorilla parents finding Tarzan but saying he won't replace the baby they lost.

The ending of Tinker Bell and the Never Beast and the beginning of Winnie the Pooh's Grand Adventure... :sad:

The final scenes in Coco where Miguel is singing "Remember Me" to Grandma Coco and she starts to sing along. Also the end when Miguel is finally able to sing openly for the entire family.

I am sure there are others that made me cry but a recent movie that had me crying in several parts was Inside Out.

Monster Inc. Boo and Sully

I cry or at least get teary when I walk into Magic Kingdom. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

If you see me at the park in December with red rimmed eyes -it's because I will be taking my grandkids for the first time.

I recently watched Mulan again after quite some time and the scene where she takes her father's place really got to me. It's such a beautiful scene. It never used to get to me, but it does now.

I'm weird that way; sometimes I'll watch something and find it sad, and then later I'll rewatch it and be just fine.

Full disclosure I cry at everything. I mean everything. Commercials (the gum one with the origami cranes had me bawling) but he’s my top 3

Dumbo when his mom rocks him in her trunk
Inside out when bing bong is erased
Moana when the grandma dies
The first 10 minutes of Up
Coco - Remember me
Feast! I cried so hard in the cinema that I missed the first 15 mins of Big Hero 6
When Ray dies in princess and the frog

Special mention - Happily Ever After and Wishes

(This was much harder to stick to a top 3 than I thought)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!