Disney Movie Rewards - Bonus Codes

Hi everyone. I'm back with a random act of kindness. We are a family of 5, so when we collect movie stubs, there's always one I can't enter into the DMR points system. This time, I have 1 Black Panther ticket stub and 5 Star Wars ticket stubs (yes, we saw Star Wars twice) to give away to 5 different people. You can either message me, or reply to this post. In the past, I've found that it's easier to mail the tickets to you rather than upload a photo, so I will message you privately for a mailing address. I'll go by time-stamp on either the messages or replies, and I'll let everyone know when the tickets have all been claimed. Have a magical day!

All tickets have now been claimed. Keep checking back, though. With all the Disney/Marvel films coming out this summer, I'm certain I'll have many more to give away!

To all the winners, I've made contact with you. If you didn't message me your mailing address, please do so, and I'll confirm when I'm sending the tickets.

Do all Disney movies have codes? If not how do you know which do? thanks

Hi - the Disney Movie Rewards website lists all eligible titles as well as what is needed to request points for a missing code. Start with Earn Points, At Home, to see eligible movie titles or else to go the FAQ link at the bottom of the screens & click on Missing Codes.

Hi everyone. I'm back with a random act of kindness. We are a family of 5, so when we collect movie stubs for DMR, there's always one I can't enter into the DMR points system. And if we see movies more than once....well, that's more tickets we can't use. This time, I have 3 Avengers Infinity War ticket stubs, 2 Solo ticket stubs, 3 Ant Man ticket stubs and 1 Incredibles ticket stub to give away to 4 different people. You can either message me, or reply to this post. When you reply, please let me know which ticket stubs you are interested in. Keep in mind, you can only upload 4 ticket stubs for any movie into DMR, so if you don't need all of the ticket stubs for the movie you've asked for, (i.e. you only need 2 of the Ant Man tickets), let me know. This way, I can spread the points out even more. In the past, I've found that it's easier to mail the tickets to you rather than upload a photo, so I will message you privately for a mailing address. I'll go by time-stamp on either the messages or replies, and I'll let everyone know when the tickets have all been claimed. Have a magical day!

You are so sweet! I just sent my extra ones to an online acquaintance this morning, it's awesome when we can all work together!

Hi everyone. I'm back with a random act of kindness. We are a family of 5, so when we collect movie stubs for DMR, there's always one I can't enter into the DMR points system. And if we see movies more than once....well, that's more tickets we can't use. This time, I have 3 Avengers Infinity War ticket stubs, 2 Solo ticket stubs, 3 Ant Man ticket stubs and 1 Incredibles ticket stub to give away to 4 different people. You can either message me, or reply to this post. When you reply, please let me know which ticket stubs you are interested in. Keep in mind, you can only upload 4 ticket stubs for any movie into DMR, so if you don't need all of the ticket stubs for the movie you've asked for, (i.e. you only need 2 of the Ant Man tickets), let me know. This way, I can spread the points out even more. In the past, I've found that it's easier to mail the tickets to you rather than upload a photo, so I will message you privately for a mailing address. I'll go by time-stamp on either the messages or replies, and I'll let everyone know when the tickets have all been claimed. Have a magical day!
I would appreciate any of them, if they are still available. I have submitted for incredibles, but we didn't go see the other ones. Thanks - it was nice of you to offer.

Same!! I’ll take a couple! Thanks for the kindness!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!