Disney Movie Rewards gift cards - how long to receive?

Nornster

Mouseketeer
Could anyone tell me how long it takes to get a Disney gift card from the Disney Movie Rewards program in the mail? I couldn't find it anywhere on the website.

My daughter's teacher is a big Disney fan and I was thinking of finally redeeming some points and getting her a gift card for Christmas. Of course, I'd need it by next Thursday, so that I could give it to her by Friday, before they leave for Christmas break. (Bonus - I know they're going to Disney for Christmas!)

Thanks!

I never did order any, I wasn't sure they'd be here in time. I just bought some generic Disney card at the grocery store. Would you mind updating this thread when you do get yours - I'm still curious how long shipping takes.

I placed an order for a Disney Gift Card on 1/10. The shipping confirmation was sent out on 1/17 and I received the gift card in the mail on 1/22.

So I ordered mine on Jan 17 and I received my shipment confirmation yesterday, Jan 24.

So according to previous poster and my shipment they wait 7 days to ship them out.

I received one of my Disney Rewards Gift Cards today, Jan 28th. So 11 days total.

Ordered Jan 17.
Received shipment confirmation email Jan 24.
Received card in mail Jan 28.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!