Disney Movies A-Z June Exercise Challenge

:welcome: Tasha228 to Obtainable Pink! :yay:

"W" = WALL-E (2008), Who Framed Roger Rabbit? (1988), and Winnie the Pooh (2011). Also, two rom-coms, if that's what you're in the mood for. When in Rome (2010), starring Kristen Bell and Josh Duhamel, is the story of a New York girl who, while in Rome for her sister's wedding, attracts a number of suitors with a little help from "the fountain of love." And one of my old favorites is While You Were Sleeping (1995), starring Sandra Bullock and Bill Pullman, about a Chicago transit employee who, while saving the life of a stranger, finds a family. (As always, I love those Chicago backgrounds!)

I am very pleased to announce that I have met goal for the month - I have logged 223 minutes on my bike while on vacation since last Thursday!

636/600

More to be added before the end of the month except tomorrow since I will be driving 700 miles home :)

Congratulations to galaxygirl76 for turning Obtainable Pink, to the team as a whole for turning Unswerving Red, and to Twilight Sparkle and scdak for surpassing their goals and turning Zippy WISH Green!

:jumping1:

There actually is at least one movie starting with "X"! ESPN Films produced X Games 3D: The Movie (2009). This documentary/promotional film for the X Games features footage of the 2008 X Games and behind-the-scenes stories of several of its stars. The film was shown in theaters as a special event for one week only.

:welcome: PollyannaMom to Obtainable Pink! :dogdance:

"Y" offers up Yellowstone Cubs (1963), a short film with a mother bear searching for her rambunctious cubs as they romp through Yellowstone National Park, and You Again (2010), in which a young woman (Kristen Bell) finds out that her brother is marrying the high school mean girl.

We're going to a cabin for a couple of days and may not have Internet, so I probably won't be able to finish off the month until Saturday. Good luck everyone; let's finish strong!!

Congratulations to PollyannaMom, galaxygirl76, me (sophy1996), and the TEAM as a whole for achieving/exceeding goal and turning Zippy WISH Green!

To finish up the month and the alphabet, "Z" brings us Zokkomon (2011), a Bollywood action superhero film released by Disney World Cinema, and Zorro the Avenger (1959), a compilation of six episodes of the original Disney Zorro TV series.

Thanks everyone for participating. It's been fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!