Disney movies for coping.

tenneycjt

DIS Veteran
Going through disney depression upon returning fro our trip, Plus all the stress from the coronovirus pandemic, Caring for my mom who is in high risk group, All the news is scary. I ve watched frozen 2 a couple of times, to help lighten the mood. What are some of your favorite disney movies helping getting u through all this. I so want the world to go back to normal, I still cant believe it. Atleast we have so many great disney films

I’m going through some of the classics:
Snow White
Sleeping Beauty
Cinderella
Beauty and the Beast
Little Mermaid
*these all have happy endings, though the stories are pretty dark*

Then some cute cartoons:
I’ve watched frozen 2 7 times 😝
Monsters Inc
Ratatouille (watched last night)
Brave

When we are feeling blue, nothing cheers us up like watching "Newsies" (Broadway version)! And it can be really fun to do Disney themed dinner-and-a-movie nights! So far this week, we've done: "Lady & the Tramp" with spaghetti and meatballs and "Ratatouille" with (of course) ratatouille.

Watching Bon Voyage with fred macmurray, A disney movie from 1963, Taking his family on a family crusie to france,I think not so well known

Watching Bon Voyage with fred macmurray, A disney movie from 1963, Taking his family on a family crusie to france,I think not so well known
Wish this was on Disney +! But thank you for the recommendation. I'm going to rent it on prime.

the moon spinners with hayley mills. the ugly daschund with dean jones and now watching the barefoot executive with kurt russell. Really like the moon spinners, a hitchcockian thriller

The very best short ever. We have family matching Lava shirts. People who comment on them at the parks and know what it is are some of my favorite disney people!!!

We first saw that short in DCA along with Piper and another bird one. I cried during the Bao short. The beautiful voice singing in Lava is very soothing.

PIRATES... Jack Sparrow and Barbosa never fail to cheer me up. I love Peter Pan. We have also watched. Princess and the Frog and some of the classic Pluto cartoons. Of course the kids ❤❤❤ Bluey. I also have a Disney play list with all my favorite Disney tunes like the Haunted Mansion ride and Yo ho It's a Pirate's Life for me.

I started watching all the Disney animated theatrical releases (including "partly animated" ones and the Muppets... because I love them) in order of release date.

I'm nearing the end of the 1980s, and let me tell you, it's been lovely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter