Disney Music on iTunes?

hlizard

Mouseketeer
Can I find Disney park, ride, and special events music on iTunes? If not where can I find it?

If you're willing to plow a bit, search "Disney" on iTunes. If you've got an iPhone/some other thingy that can use Aps, download Spotify and deploy it whenever you hear something good on MouseWorld Radio. Happy hunting!

There is a DIS Radio station on iTunes that plays that music. You can't buy the music from the radio station I don't believe, but if you play the station enough it all comes out to basically the same thing. Except the radio is free!

I also use live 365 and search Disney World there are a whol ebunch of station sthat come up.

I also have DTunes Radio and Mouseworld radio apps on my iPhone.

I listen to them at work.

:) Amazon sells the Animal Kingdom Park Music, Event music and albums with rides. I have many of them and if you are looking for somehing in particular just ask.

My most recent purchase was the Disneyland Paris CD--awesoooommmme!

you could try typing in the name of song you are looking for in itunes or the name of the cd or artist. Look up the cd name on the amazon.

I know you are looking for Disney music on iTunes, BUT, there is an awesome Disney music radio station that I listen to constantly called Sorcerer Radio (can be found here).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter