Disney+ News

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep lots of great marvel series coming up.
wandavision coming in December.

Loki
The falcon and the winter soldier
Hawkeye
Ms marvel
Moon knight
She hulk
What if

Fury

and then for Pixar there’s a Monsters Inc show coming with the voice talents of the movies.

‘While Disney+ has gotten off to a slow start (not my opinion) with original content, they’ve got plenty to look forward to in the next 3-5 years

Fury

and then for Pixar there’s a Monsters Inc show coming with the voice talents of the movies.

‘While Disney+ has gotten off to a slow start (not my opinion) with original content, they’ve got plenty to look forward to in the next 3-5 years
I’m surprised we haven’t heard more about that Monster series. That was discussed back when the service launched.

Fury

Oh yeah, I had forgotten about the Mosnters Inc. show. I just watched the movies again - I love them so much!

I’m surprised we haven’t heard more about that Monster series. That was discussed back when the service launched.

Maybe it’s my blind optimism, but it doesn’t seem like a project that would get canned. It’s something that solidifies the Disney+ brand. Original content from Marvel, Star Wars, and Pixar (forky asks a question doesn’t count)

Oh yeah, I had forgotten about the Mosnters Inc. show. I just watched the movies again - I love them so much!

I watched University while at Vero. I must not have seen it since the theaters because I completely forgot how great that movie is.

Maybe it’s my blind optimism, but it doesn’t seem like a project that would get canned. It’s something that solidifies the Disney+ brand. Original content from Marvel, Star Wars, and Pixar (forky asks a question doesn’t count)
Monsters at Work was originally meant to be out early this year but was delayed a year due to some scheduling issues I believe, so Spring 2021 is now the release window. I imagine this year has caused some further delays for it now. Been pretty quiet for it though so tough to get a verified timeline.

It was originally meant to be out early this year but was delayed a year due to some scheduling issues I believe. I imagine this year has caused some further delays for it now. Been pretty quiet for it though so tough to get a verified timeline.

It’s probably not as simple as something like Harley Quinn on HBOmax (a great animated show). If the animation hasn’t even begun yet, I doubt we see it in 2021 either, at least not until the latter end. But unless the voice talent decides to walk away, I think it’s still going to come eventually.

It’s probably not as simple as something like Harley Quinn on HBOmax (a great animated show). If the animation hasn’t even begun yet, I doubt we see it in 2021 either, at least not until the latter end. But unless the voice talent decides to walk away, I think it’s still going to come eventually.
I know they had recorded voice talent already.

If you get a chance you may want to watch the last 4 episodes of the latest season of Clone Wars - a) because they are really good and b) it is the story arc of the siege of Madelore and there is a chance there is some connection to season 2 of the Mandelorian
I will definitely do that :)
Thanks, again, Max

Those 4 episodes were some of the best SW content I have ever watched.
I know I’m in the very small minority here, and basically would have to surrender my SW fan card for admitting this, but I’ve never been able to get into the Clone Wars cartoon. I’ve tried at least 5 times to watch it (starting at different points in the series) and it just never holds my interest. The narrators voice annoys me right off the bat, and I wind up on my phone mid way through the episode. I really want to try the final season as I hear so many good things about it but I fear I’ll be lost and not know the characters just jumping into that final season. I’ve even tried to go by the “recommended” episode watch list and can’t do it. But I have to try again lol.

I really think it’s the Maul alive with crab legs thing that I just can’t wrap my head around.

I know I’m in the very small minority here, and basically would have to surrender my SW fan card for admitting this, but I’ve never been able to get into the Clone Wars cartoon. I’ve tried at least 5 times to watch it (starting at different points in the series) and it just never holds my interest. The narrators voice annoys me right off the bat, and I wind up on my phone mid way through the episode. I really want to try the final season as I hear so many good things about it but I fear I’ll be lost and not know the characters just jumping into that final season. I’ve even tried to go by the “recommended” episode watch list and can’t do it. But I have to try again lol.

I really think it’s the Maul alive with crab legs thing that I just can’t wrap my head around.

Hey, if it's not for you it's not for you. I love it, though I understand how it being so steeped in lore and some of the wilder concepts, plus the fact that it's a bit uneven with some clunky episodes in there could be offputting to some. In order for the last set of episodes to feel important you have to have fallen in love with Ahsoka and Rex, so if you haven't really enjoyed the series I wouldn't recommend it anyway.

FYI, Maul doesn't keep the weird legs for long and upgrades to more normal prosthetics after a couple of appearances.

Overall I definitely preferred Rebels to Clone Wars - but the high points of Clone Wars I think are really good and those last 4 episodes of the final season count as that - though if you aren't into Ahsoka, etc. it might not mean as much to you

Ya I mean there are def episodes seasons that aren't all that good. But the good parts, are really good.

Take the last season, majority of the season was meh. The first arc was decent, but that middle arc was just so bad and pointless. But it was all worth it for the last one.

It also does a really good job showing the tragedy in Anikans downfall

Overall I definitely preferred Rebels to Clone Wars - but the high points of Clone Wars I think are really good and those last 4 episodes of the final season count as that - though if you aren't into Ahsoka, etc. it might not mean as much to you

I agree. I think Rebels as a whole is better and built to something whereas Clone Wars is all over the place. Sure, the BEST of Clone Wars is probably better than the best of Rebels, but the lower end episodes don't compare as well. In the end, REbels had more heart, which will always get me.

Ya I mean there are def episodes seasons that aren't all that good. But the good parts, are really good.

Take the last season, majority of the season was meh. The first arc was decent, but that middle arc was just so bad and pointless. But it was all worth it for the last one.

It also does a really good job showing the tragedy in Anikans downfall

I didn't hate the middle arc, but it felt like it could have been shorter, like two episodes, leaving room for maybe anbother short arc. So that's a little disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter