Leave the house at 8
Arrive at Publix in Celebration by 11
Arrive at Kidani by 12
Unload, unpack, and head to the bus stop by 1
Arrive at Animal Kingdom by 2
Close Animal Kingdom at 5
Dine at Boma at 5:45

Looks much better than my Saturday. :)

Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head are past the Mickey Phone/Foosball/Big Wheel. Looks like you didn't make it over that way.

I have had off and on luck with tie-dyed cheesecake. When it's good, it's good, but sometimes it's (the cake part) dry, and then I wish I had not paid for it.

I can't believe we missed Mr. & Mrs. Potato Head - we stayed in the Mickey Phone building! :confused3

Guess we'll have to head back to Pop sometime! :goodvibes

Love the idea of Disney every month. We live 20 - 30 min from Disneyland. We are getting premier passes for our first WDW trip in Dec., so we may give the Disney every month a try. :scared1: for that crazy price, we are determined to get as much fun and magic as possible.....it will be our main entertainment for that one year period.

We will be staying at Kidani for our WDW stay, so I will eagerly await your next trip review.

Sorry I haven't done a good job at playing the "One week from today game". Disney prep, an anniversary, a birthday, being buried at work, and an ear infection, strep throat, and borderline strep throat at our house have taken away any time to Dis. Once things calm down at work in the next couple days I'll be back to run through our plans.

I am so sorry that I haven’t been on! I have been very busy but I finally have the chance to come on

Loved the updates!

Came over here from MeMoms TR - your comment about kidnapping the kids for a day trip to MK caught my attention! It's exactly what I imagine I'd be thinking (and doing!) if we lived anywhere near :thumbsup2
Being on the other side of the Atlantic it's just not all that likely at the moment but I do have a pipe dream of just packing up and moving to Florida for a year or two ::yes::

Love the idea of visiting Disney every month and I'll be reading along with your adventures!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter