Disney+ original movie STARGIRL - thoughts and opinions on how Grace Vanderwaal did on her first movie.

Romtasia

Earning My Ears
I really liked the movie. It’s honestly not a movie that I’d rewatch but, I did like the movie and another thing about the movie is that I think that the main character who plays as Stargirl a.k.a. Susan Caraway who is played by Grace Vanderwaal should just stick to singing and not acting. I’m very well known to Grace Vanderwaal the singer not actress, it was very strange to watch her in a film besides in a music video so, I really do think that Grace Vanderwaal should just stick to singing not acting. Although, I do think that Grace Vanderwaal did very good for her first movie.

We really liked it. and thought she was perfectly cast ! Kids really enjoyed it - good "escape " movie given the times !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter