Disney Pandora Charms Info (Pictures & Prices)

I haven't seen anything posted today about the WDW AP charm, but the Disneyland AP charm was released today. Posted on Disneyland Annual Passholder twitter. They said on Facebook the price is $85. Available at La Mascarade d'Orleans in New Orleans Square and Elias & Co. on Buena Vista Street in DCA. Not in Shop Disney Parks app or ShopDisney.com yet.

28lwhuf.jpg
It is on sale at WDW also, someone picked one up for me this morning.

The Rock the Dots gift set was released today 1/18/18. It's a 3-charm set containing one existing charm, two new charms, and a Minnie Mouse printed scarf.

Charms:
Minnie Mouse with hands charm
Minnie Mouse Headband dangle (existing)
Rock the Dots charm

I found the set posted on Disneyland's Twitter, and also covered by the Mora Pandora blog. It's available at Disney locations as well as Pandora stores (including the Pandora online store but not ShopDisney online or the Shop Disney Parks app yet). Cost is $200, which seems reasonable for Pandora considering it includes an existing charm worth $50, two new charms with cubic zirconia, and a scarf. According to Pandora, the two new charms are only available in the gift set.

Below are pictures of the charms and a picture by pandorasimall showing the whole package (including the scarf and a Rock the Dots box sleeve). More pictures (including a full image of the scarf) are available on Mora Pandora.

esrtqw.jpg

2vc7s41.png

Any information on the Annual Passholder charm availability in WDW? I will be there in a couple of weeks and hoping it's still there!

Update for the Mickey and Minnie "Cutie" dangle charms - they've been seen at Shanghai Disney, and someone also reported finding them in the Swedish version of the online Pandora store. You can see live pictures of the charms at Mora Pandora.

Mora Pandora also posted additional pictures of the upcoming Mickey Flower & Garden Festival charm. Release will probably be around the end of this month since the festival starts on February 28. The new picture shows the back of the charm.

k36reo.png
10qf90z.png

Any information on the Annual Passholder charm availability in WDW? I will be there in a couple of weeks and hoping it's still there!

I was there a little over a week ago and I was told it was sold out on property and they had no idea when they were going to get another shipment.

Does anyone know if the Mickey's Fun Wheel charm is still being offered in the parks. I have been looking for it on the app and haven't seen it.

Per Mora Pandora, Disney will be releasing a charm and bracelet set for the Princess Half Marathon next weekend (Feb. 22-25). The charm is silver and blue and the bracelet is braided silver leather, double length. It appears it will be Disney-location-exclusive, and based on similar charms and bracelets, I'd guess the price will be about $105.

16k5iiq.jpg

I really want the Flower & Garden Mickey charm!! Not sure I want the whole set though . Any thoughts as to whether this would sell out before the second week in April?

The Mickey & Minnie Holiday set is currently on sale online - $180 instead of $225 (20% off). Not sure how long the sale lasts.
The holiday 3-charm set is on sale again online, discounted even more because it's now $126 (44% off).
The Shop Disney Parks app shows the prior sale price ($180) and the set is only available in stores, can't be ordered via the app.

If you want to see a list of all Pandora jewelry on sale, use the following link.
https://www.shopdisney.com/sale?sort=offerPrice&order=asc&brands=1025021

The flower and garden mickey was sold out at MouseGears when we were there on Friday. They said they might get more of just the Mickey but not the set.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter