Disney Past- A Tribute to My Disney Dad

Awww...I love that term "Disney Parents!!" Funny how going someplace can remind you so much of someone and you feel like you are right back in that time. Oh, and speaking of "lazy doxies.."....I have one right here on the couch covered up in a blanket so light doesn't dare touch his eyes!!!! He is both a handful and a blessing!!

Mine do that a lot also. I'll run around the house trying to find one of them and then I'll see this strange lump under a blanket or bed spread. Too funny.
Thanks for reading!

I'm sorry about the loss of your Father:sad1: What a BEAUTIFUL tribute to him by posting all the MAGICAL memories through the years of you and him in WDW!! :flower3:

I'm sorry about the loss of your Father:sad1: What a BEAUTIFUL tribute to him by posting all the MAGICAL memories through the years of you and him in WDW!! :flower3:

Thank you, Thank you! That's a very nice compliment!!

That was absolutely beautiful. What a loving tribute to your father. I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my father in 93' and then my mother in 94'.

Now I am close with my biological mother and that is great.

This was a great tr and thank you for sharing with me.

WOW what a wonderful report! YOu are so lucky to have those memories and the pics to back them up. I am sorry your Dad passed.

I always wish that my Dad is with us on WDW trips (I know he is in my heart!) I just know that he wouyld've loved going with my kids. I am blessed that my Mom has come with us 2X. It is the best.

Keep making memories!

Thank you!

That was absolutely beautiful. What a loving tribute to your father. I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my father in 93' and then my mother in 94'.

Now I am close with my biological mother and that is great.

This was a great tr and thank you for sharing with me.

WOW what a wonderful report! YOu are so lucky to have those memories and the pics to back them up. I am sorry your Dad passed.

I always wish that my Dad is with us on WDW trips (I know he is in my heart!) I just know that he wouyld've loved going with my kids. I am blessed that my Mom has come with us 2X. It is the best.

Keep making memories!

Thank you!

Thank you to both. I'm glad you stopped by!!!

I REALLY enjoyed your tribute to your father. I am so glad that you got to appreciate him and your Disney trips. Your father was a very special person.

I also enjoyed all the older pictures. They were great. My first trip to Disney World was in 1977, the '78, 84 and 96. It's fun to see all the changes.

Your Dad is probably smiling when he sees this tribute.

I am so glad I clicked on the link in your siggy! What fun to see the pictures. Your Dad's beautiful soul reflects in his eyes. Please remember that a Father's love never leaves his daughter. :hug:

And p.s. you made the 80's look cute in your outfits! And that's a tall order!

What a beautiful way to remember your father. My parents were divorced when I was just an infant. I never got to go on any vacations with him and his wife. My Mom took me on a few mini trips. You have beautiful memories, cherish them and the photos always. I still have both of my parents thank God. I try and let them know that I love them often. Another subject. I too am a product of the 80"s The good ole days. :cool1:

I am so glad I clicked on the link in your siggy! What fun to see the pictures. Your Dad's beautiful soul reflects in his eyes. Please remember that a Father's love never leaves his daughter. :hug:

And p.s. you made the 80's look cute in your outfits! And that's a tall order!

That is a beautiful thing to say, thank you!

What a beautiful way to remember your father. My parents were divorced when I was just an infant. I never got to go on any vacations with him and his wife. My Mom took me on a few mini trips. You have beautiful memories, cherish them and the photos always. I still have both of my parents thank God. I try and let them know that I love them often. Another subject. I too am a product of the 80"s The good ole days. :cool1:

Thank you for coming over and reading. I still miss being able to pick up the phone and call him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!