Disney Princess Holiday Album

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I dug out my holiday music and found my copy of Disney Princess Holiday Album and I want to know if you listened to it? It features the princesses and their friends singing holiday favorites and some traditional favorites too. What I found shocking is that Cinderella sings It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year and I think it's odd to have an Andy Williams song as a Princess song. I also learned that my copy of this album is a second edition because Wayne Brady's song Beautiful isn't featured like the first edition of this album has

What I think Disney was trying to do with the Disney Princesses with this album was make a trilogy of Christmas albums with Disney Princesses and this album was the start of the trilogy but the other three albums were not made. But I did notice that Ariel sang Jimmy Buffett's Christmas Island as Ariel's Christmas Island and it's really funny but why they had Cinderella sing It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year on the album was weird because having Cinderella sing a Hawkeye song is pretty funny. I sure do wish there was another Princess Christmas album made with Tiana and Rapunzel and Anna and Elsa and Moana

I wonder why Disney has not released a second Princess holiday album? Because when I listened to Disney Princess Holiday Album I found the songs quite nice and Snow White has a marvelous singing voice and I wonder what actress plays Snow White in this album? But it would be nice to have a holiday album with Tiana Merida Rapunzel Moana Anna and Elsa performing all new Princess Christmas songs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter