Disney Recipe Swap, Part 3 and Recipe Dividers

I received mine yesterday! This is awesome. I just need to go buy the binder. I hope it holds a lot. The pages look amazing, it might inspire me to cook. Thanks for hostessing Vicki.

On one of my recipes, a u, had fallen off, still in the bag. I used a zig pen, sorry if anyone else's fall off!

Vicki

I got mine yesterday- I didn't look at anything just used the box to pack more swaps in and off it went to the pile of packed boxes. I have over 30 of them at least now ranging in size from a priority mail box to a 48 gallon tub and so many more rooms to pack.

Rebecca

You are moving house right? Not just overwhelmed with swapping?:confused3

Hey I got mine friday and I went and got the binder and soon discovered today that I'm gonna need another binder and devote that entirely to Desserts.Soooo so pretty this is really my favorite SWAP so far I think cause the books are out and I can use the recipes.
I'm up and about but just at half speed....

This has been my favorite swap! In fact, it's inspired me so much that I'm going to make similar recipe books for Christmas this year! Everyone that has come by my house and has seen the pages thinks it's the coolest idea ever!

DH is always saying if I fall under a bus they're the first thing he's e-baying :rolleyes: His sense of humour!

:banana: :banana: mine came today! I haven't looked at everything yet (as I'm working todau:rolleyes1 ) But it all looks lovely

Just trying to close this swap out for VickiV...and than of course mark it as complete on the calendar for BAMB..

Everyone have their items???

Thanks,
Nancy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter