Disney shirts for $3.99!

disneynewbie2

Earning My Ears
I was in my local Disney Store the other day and was excited about getting a couple of kid t-shirts for 5.99 and the adult ones are 1/2 off making them about 7.50. Well I just went back in this weekend and they were really pushing their costumes for Halloween and had great sales on summer stuff to get rid of it. Kid t-shirts were only 3.99!:D Well, I even got one for DD to wear as a nightgown! Hope they have some great sales in your area. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :p

I was just in there today and got the same kids t'S also some other stuff that was marked down 50%. Plus I had my McD's 20% discount. Seems like that Altantis stuff didnt' go over to great, even with 75% off and my coupon I didn't see anything I wanted! Which I guess is a good thing, I'm suppose to be on a budget!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter