Disney Soundtracks

Bill007

Mouseketeer
I've amassed quite a collection of Disney soundtracks (70 something, including a few compilation albums) but cannot find 'out there' anywhere the song from the opening titles of The Apple Dumpling Gang. Does anyone know if it is available anywhere?

Thanks! I've seen that but was looking for audio recording. I appreciate the link though.

I've amassed quite a collection of Disney soundtracks (70 something, including a few compilation albums) but cannot find 'out there' anywhere the song from the opening titles of The Apple Dumpling Gang. Does anyone know if it is available anywhere?
The only "Out There" that seems to be, well, out there, is the song from Hunchback. I checked my collection (almost 120 various soundtracks and collections), but I don't have a single thing from The Apple Dumpling Gang, somehow. I'm sure you've already tried all of the usual avenues to locate the track?

The only "Out There" that seems to be, well, out there, is the song from Hunchback. I checked my collection (almost 120 various soundtracks and collections), but I don't have a single thing from The Apple Dumpling Gang, somehow. I'm sure you've already tried all of the usual avenues to locate the track?
Yeah, pretty much so. And by 'out there' I meant finding the song out in the world somewhere, not a song title. I'm looking for the title song. There's nothing listed anywhere for the song performers either so I guess it's a lost cause. Thanks.

I did turn up some recordings by Randy Sparks and The Back Porch Majority, but didn't see the song you're looking for. Did you check discogs.com?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!