Disney spring visit?

emiliemtblanc

Earning My Ears
HI. We are going to spend a week at WDW in december. I was wondering if disney spring is a must to visit or can be skipped. We are a family with 2 toddlers and a baby. Thanks

Disney Springs has really evolved and there is so much more to see and do. My DD and her family are going for the first time next month. She has a 5 yr old and a 21 month old. For them the largest Disney store and LEGO land are the biggest must do’s. They are having dinner at TRex because they both love dinosaurs. I took video and pictures to show them to make sure they would like it. Plus having a Build a Dinosaur, Disney’s version of Build a Bear in the restaurant is a plus.
I would suggest looking on the Disney site and taking a look at all the restaurants, stores and activities. Only you can decide is it’s worth it for your family.

Thanks! We were interested in T-Rex. No ADR available for now. We will see what opens up. thanks again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!