Disney Springs area Hotels Safety Measures?

erbeaman

Mouseketeer
Has anyone stayed in any of the Disney Springs resorts since things reopened? If so, did they take appropriate Covid precautions in your opinion? DH and I need to use a Spirit flight credit from spring and are considering a long weekend in October for the food and wine festival. We have enough of a credit to cover a chunk of the hotel too, but Spirit doesn't partner with any of the onsite resorts. We are looking specifically at B Resort or Double Tree.

The hotels that have opened (not all have), have not been open long at all so you might not get any responses of actual experiences. Honestly I think the best you'll get is what is posted on their websites for protocol, and if necessary to call them direct.

I stayed in the Holiday Inn property - Disney Springs Monday through Wednesday night this past week.
All staff were wearing masks, there was a partition up at the front desk, the person working the bar area wore gloves, there was a hand sanitizer unit by the elevator and there was a separate bowl on a pedestal for used room card keys.
During my stay the ATM was not yet in service due to covid, the restaurant was only open Thursday through Sunday, they had limited house keeping to limit exposure - if I needed or wanted anything (towels, etc) I could have called the front desk and had them delivered, if I wanted house keeping to clean the room I only had to ask but they did request the room to be unoccupied for three hours prior, if I wanted garbage cans emptied I only had to place them outside the door and I saw someone do the same with their bedding.
it was only myself, traveling for work, so I hung the ‘do-not disturb’ sign on the door because I didn’t really need anyone in the room during my stay. I felt it was clean and felt pretty comfortable/safe. All guests that I had seen were wearing masks also - except when in/by the pool. From what I observed from the room balcony.

Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!