Disney Springs bar hopping question

mikejs11

Earning My Ears
We are headed to Disney next week (10/15 - 10/18) for the first time since January for an adult trip. We plan on doing Epcot on Thursday and then Disney Springs Friday and Saturday. In the past we typically would just pop around from bar to bar never getting reservations to actually get a table anywhere.

Is this still a viable option with everything going on now, or should we plan on getting reservations at any place we want to go to?

These would be the spots we want to visit the most:
Wine Bar George (table/bar)
Boathouse (bar)
Enzo's (bar or table by the bar)
Edison (bar)
Chef Art's (bar)
Jaleo (bar)
Raglan Road (bar)

Just to be clear, I'm worried about capacity restrictions and spacing along with the general crowd levels at Disney Springs. We'd prefer just to pop into places.

Well that's good news, thanks. Hopefully next weekend is relatively light as far as crowds go.

It went pretty well. We were actually able to easily get into Wine Bar George, Raglan Road, the Boathouse, and the Edison. The place that is always difficult to get into (even with extra seating now) is Homecoming. The busiest time was Saturday evening for sure. Thursday and early Friday was pretty light.

Good to know! We actually booked a reservation for The Boathouse, but are only planning on getting drinks so I'm not sure if we actually need a res. Thanks!

It probably depends on what time you go. We showed up at 11:40 on Saturday and the bar had space (inside and out). It looked more crowded later in the day, but we didn't go back to check.

I do this all that time lately and I have no problem with George's, BoatHouse, Edison, and Jaleo. The rest you list aren't places I really like so I don't go there. FYI I do add Jock Lindsay's and STK (Awesome happy hour) to my DS crawl.

I’d also add (and maybe I’m a weirdo to like this) the Coca Cola rooftop bar. Maybe it’s because I had super low expectations but I found it a fun place to have a drink with a nice view.

Reactions: mhf

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter