Disney Springs - World of Disney and Other Stores - Lines

Goofy2015

To Hakuna Matata and Beyond
Hello My Fellow Disboardians!

It will be our first time heading out to WDW during the pandemic.

We will be hitting up Disney Springs a few times and try to avoid the weekends. I know earlier they were doing a sort of virtual queue for World of Disney. Are they still doing this?

If so, does it take long for the virtual queue to turn around? If not, how long is the wait to get into the store? Do other stores use virtual queues or have long waits?

Thanks!!

VQ usually happen only on the weekends and in the late afternoon and evenings, weekdays and early on weekends is not a problem

VQ usually happen only on the weekends and in the late afternoon and evenings, weekdays and early on weekends is not a problem

So how does a virtual queue for the stores work?

So how does a virtual queue for the stores work?
You go to the entrance and they take your phone number and add you to the queue, when your turn comes up they text you to return to the store, not sure how long you have to return

We were at Disney Springs on Sunday and the line for World of Disney was a physical line and looked pretty long. Not sure if that was just a line to check in though.

We were at DS Oct 12, a Monday evening (Columbus Day). It was packed and the line for World of Disney was really long but it moved constantly and it only took us about 10 minutes or less to get in. Most of the other stores that we walked by did not have lines; I think maybe Lego and a couple of others did. Not sure if any stores had virtual lines or not.

We were at DS Oct 12, a Monday evening (Columbus Day). It was packed and the line for World of Disney was really long but it moved constantly and it only took us about 10 minutes or less to get in. Most of the other stores that we walked by did not have lines; I think maybe Lego and a couple of others did. Not sure if any stores had virtual lines or not.
This was our experience on Saturday October 10 (around lunch) as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter