Disney store Disney passes

tigercat

<font color=magenta>Cook, clean and foot massage.
I have looked back at the posts and I thought there was a post about buying tickets at the Disney store here in Ontario. I was wondering if you can buy the 4 or 5 day passes at the stores here or can you only buy the Annual passes?
tigercat

When I looked into buying passes last year at the Disney store in Scarborough they told us you could only buy 5 or 7 day park hopper passes. We ended up getting our passes from Maple Leaf Tickets (located in Kissimmee). Ordered them online they gave us a discount and the tickets came in the mail no problem.
http://www.mapleleaftickets.com/
Hope this helps

Thanks wee-hagis. I called my local Disney store and also my CAA office. I found out that the Disney store and CAA here are going to be cheaper for me. Also, I can pick it up right here. I have a whole page full of the different prices. It is amazing how many companys sell tickets.
tigercat

We priced tkts through our travel agent, and a few online sources...knew we wanted 5daypasses, and Disney Store in Halifax ended up giving us the best prices - who knew?;) The exchange rate ...aarrggh!:bounce: :Pinkbounc mary beth

EvilQueen thanks for the link. I looked for it but be darn I couldn't find it for the life of me.
tigercat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter