Disney Store Limited Edition Celebration Keys

FoxC63

DIS Veteran
Please note, this thread is no longer being maintained and will remain open for trading, share collections and news of upcoming releases.

Unlock the Magic!

It may be long stretches of time between your Disney vacations but you can still enjoy some pixie dust in the meantime at your local Disney Store with special events and giveaways!
Giveaways including the Disney Store Limited Edition Celebration Keys which is the topic of this post. Limited Edition Celebration Keys are given to the first 100 guests who make purchases, sorry gift cards do not count!
Key's might be given out at some outlets. - YMMV

Please feel free to post pictures of your keys!

Regular Store Opening - Check your local store for more information!
Mickey's 90th Birthday - Released: November 18, 2018
Aladdin - Released: Sunday, May 19, 2019
Donald's 85th - Released: Sunday, June 9, 2019
Toy Story 4 - Released: Saturday, July 13, 2019
D23 Mickey & Minnie - Released: August 2019
Frozen 2 - Released: Sunday, October 6, 2019
Mickey's Holiday Express - Released: Sunday, November 17, 2019
Positively Minnie Key - Released: Saturday, February 8, 2020
Tigger Leap Key - Released: Saturday, February 29, 2020
Cinderella 70th - Released: Saturday, March 7, 2020
Frozen Olaf Key - Released: March 14, 2020 only available when you purchase both Snow Queen Elsa LE 8,500 Price: $129.95 and Queen Anna LE 8,000 Price: $129.95.
Star Wars Luke Skywalker's Lightsaber Key - Released May 4, 2020

Please do not post personal contact information on this thread
this includes email addresses instead use Private Messaging.

To find out what's going on in your neck of the woods go here:
https://www.shopdisney.com/store-locator-and-special-events

Last edited:
What is the DIS? And what is the DIS Collectors Board?
D.I.S. stands for Disney Information Site, an unofficial Disney vacation site operated by Pete Werner of Orlando, Florida. With over 30,000 members at this writing, the DIS is one of the most popular sites of its kind on the Internet. The DIS includes several message boards where vacationers can post questions and answers about the various Disney theme parks. Among the message boards is the Collectors Board, where collectors of Disney merchandize can meet, discuss, and even trade items.

How does someone trade online?
A successful pin trade can best be described as two people agreeing on the relative value of two or more pins. A trade is usually initiated when one person posts that they are interested in a certain pin and has one or more pins available as traders. Another person sees the post and replies via e-mail (or private messages on the DIS). Once the trade is agreed upon, the two people exchange mailing addresses and send the pins.

Please remember: Any transaction is entered into at your own risk. The DIS can not be held responsible if problems develop, and moderators of the DIS have no authority to enforce trades. If a moderator acts as a third party intermediary, they do so of their own choice. We are all adults, and are expected to behave as such.

What are the rules about selling on the DIS Collectors Board?
"For-Sale" and "Want-to-Buy" posts are NOT allowed on the DIS, including the DIS Collectors Board.

Discussion about collectible items and pin-trading are welcome, but soliciting buyers and posts looking for specific items are not allowed.

What should I do if I notice someone is breaking the rules?
There is a 'Report' function available at the lower left corner of every post made. Click on that link and make comment regarding your concerns about the post violating the DIS Guidelines.

Before getting all excited here are a few things to keep in mind when trying to obtain a key....
Go early!
2 hours prior to store opening in Cincinnati / Disney Store UK

Get a Ticket! Ask a Cast Member for a ticket. You might see a CM passing them out or you'll have to go to the register and ask for one. And it's one per customer.

Stay in line! We were told if we left and came back later, people who did not get a ticket but were ready to check out could get a key thus leaving you without one regardless of your ticket.

Other Keys....

ShopDisney

Mickey Mouse ''Celebration of the Mouse'' Key Ornament - Walt Disney World $21.99

Mickey Mouse ''Celebration of the Mouse'' Key Ornament – Disneyland $21.99
Now on Sale $16.49

Walt Disney World Key Ornament - Silver $19.99
Disneyland Key Ornament - Gold $19.99
Mickey Mouse Key $34.95
Disney it's a small world Key – Large $34.95

Hatbox Ghost Haunted Mansion Key - Large $34.95
Hitchhiking Ghosts Haunted Mansion Key - Large $34.95
The Haunted Mansion Key - Large $34.94

Castle Key Necklace - Disney Designer Jewelry Collection $100
Mickey Mouse Icon Key Necklace - Arribas $55
Pirates of the Caribbean Dog with Keys Disney Parks Plush $9.99418909

Mickey’s 90th Anniversary Castles Keychain $12.99
Released: January 16, 2019 - Features all Six castles, worldwide. On the back you’ll find the names of each of the parks.
Thanks BlogMickey :thumbsup2

Hillman brass blank Disney keys” which are sold at hardware stores like Home Depot, Lowe's and Ace.

Last edited:
I never really get the chance to get those unique keys. To make matters worse, because my nearest Disney Store closed down recently, I now have to travel further afield to my next nearest.

I never really get the chance to get those unique keys. To make matters worse, because my nearest Disney Store closed down recently, I now have to travel further afield to my next nearest.

Our closed too but we have another Disney Store about 30 minutes away. Then there's the Outlet which is a 45 min. drive. The merchandise was mostly Disneyland and in very large sizes as well as shown signs of being picked over.

Our closed too but we have another Disney Store about 30 minutes away. Then there's the Outlet which is a 45 min. drive. The merchandise was mostly Disneyland and in very large sizes as well as shown signs of being picked over.
My closed one was only ½hr away from me, while my fallback Disney Stores are situated 45mins (by road) and 1hr (by train). The one that's the furthest to me is one of around a dozen Imagination Park stores in the UK that does the regular keys. The only time I ever managed to get a key was when I was in NYC back in 2017, during my first ever New York vacation there.

My closed one was only ½hr away from me, while my fallback Disney Stores are situated 45mins (by road) and 1hr (by train). The one that's the furthest to me is one of around a dozen Imagination Park stores in the UK that does the regular keys. The only time I ever managed to get a key was when I was in NYC back in 2017, during my first ever New York vacation there.

Can you post a picture? I'd love to see it.

UPDATE: No longer Available!

I have a Donald Key for trade (only). I'm looking for the Mickey or Aladdin key. Must be in the same condition.

Last edited:
July 13 (*USA) is next key release, and it is for WOODY!

PS the Donald key was also available with online orders, not sure details.

I have a Donald Key for trade (only). I'm looking for the Mickey. Must be in same condition. I am trying to add a picture from phone but it is not letting me

Got my Toy Story Key via online along with two shufflerz in store: Benson and Bo Peep's sheep. Unfortunately these did not come in the unique box like the others. Our local Disney Store offered Benson, Sheep and Ducky but not Bunny.

Last edited:
Hello all. I am new to the forums here but a Disney fan through and through. I am in search of the Mickey key with tag for my son. We only found out about the Mickey key recently. I can trade an Agrabah, Donald, Toy Story AND regular edition Disney Store key for one Mickey key.

Hoping that the forums here will help us complete this set but most importantly just add Mickey to our son's Mickey collection.

Hello all. I am new to the forums here but a Disney fan through and through. I am in search of the Mickey key with tag for my son. We only found out about the Mickey key recently. I can trade an Agrabah, Donald, Toy Story AND regular edition Disney Store key for one Mickey key.

Hoping that the forums here will help us complete this set but most importantly just add Mickey to our son's Mickey collection.

Hello,
I just signed up to the forum too. Do you have the Aladdin key that can be traded for the Mickey key?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!