Disney Store Limited Edition Celebration Keys

The Cinderella key will be available on 27th march online and on 28th in stores.
The only difference with the sale one is the box or no box.
I will pick up few ones.

Hi, thanks for this information, may I ask your source? Also do you know what time on line and what stores, regular retail or will the outlets get the keys as well?

I guess Disney realizes they messed this promotion up so they are making more keys available?

Does anyone know how many CM keys have come out so far? I have seen 2 kinds so far - the Christmas one and Stitch
Just noticed the picture at the beginning of this forum - it had all the keys in there so that answers my question :) Thanks for that by the way, it’s a great reference tool!

Hello!

I have two frozen keys, one green opening key, and one Minnie key all available for trade.

I’m hoping to trade for Aladdin, Mickey 90th, or Times Square opening. I will trade any two of my extra keys for Aladdin or three keys for Mickey or Times Square.

Hi! Do you still need the Aladdin key?

Anyone here got a order confirmation for the cinderella key but no shipping info yet?
I bought 3 items including the key. I received shipping confirmation for the 2 items on 3/8, another shipping confirmation for the same items on 3/9 then a 3rd email later on the same day this time including the Cinderella key. I received 1 of the items yesterday but it was not the key.

Found these ‘disney key stands’ in Etsy. A lady I was standing in line with for the Tigger key told me about them. They are cute. I don’t have any first hand experience with them and I don’t think I’m buying them because I am looking more along the lines of shadow box for key storage and display but I though I would share them with you:)

Found these ‘disney key stands’ in Etsy. A lady I was standing in line with for the Tigger key told me about them. They are cute. I don’t have any first hand experience with them and I don’t think I’m buying them because I am looking more along the lines of shadow box for key storage and display but I though I would share them with you:)

Thanks for sharing! These look wonderful and fun however I am of the like mind, Go Shadow Boxes! :cheer2:

Thanks for sharing but this won't work for those of us in the US. Just ran a test to see if I could order from the site, you have to be in France or Belgique to order...Oh well. Glad Disney has inventory for you and 100 per store, that sounds better then what we had in US...Good luck pixiedust:

Check the UK disney store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter