Disney Tattoos

I have been thinking about a Disney theme tattoo for years and finally a couple weeks we started on it. It is much larger than first planned but it will be great when it is finished. There are many more characters to add but we started with the 3 biggest ones first. Little story behind the tattoo, my son when he was small loved Toy Story and had a woody doll he carried everywhere with him. As a joke we actually got him one as a grad gift a few years ago. My daughter loved Little Mermaid so she chose Ariel, I love cheshire cat.

Attachments

• IMG_9308.JPG
    IMG_9308.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_9305.JPG
    IMG_9305.JPG
    20.9 KB · Views: 43
[QUOTE
disneytattoo1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Nice Tinker Bell!
I really love fairies and would like to make a tattoo of Rosetta fairies. Just don’t know with which flower it is better to art it? Maybe with poppy flowers? I recently come across the beautiful watercolor poppies here http://flowertattooideas.com/50-watercolor-poppy-tattoos/ It looks great, if only the I could add fairy there. Does anyone have any ideas about this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!