Disney Text/Ring Tone Downloads

I'm having a hard time downloading to my iPhone. Must I have the app for the install?
Do you have "dead men tell no tales" tone?
I use an iPhone 6+

No you don't need an app. Once you download the tone (from the iPhone section) then you plug in your iPhone and open iTunes. Drag and drop the tune into the Tones section of your iPhone

I'm having a hard time downloading to my iPhone. Must I have the app for the install?
Do you have "dead men tell no tales" tone?
I use an iPhone 6+

I'm going to make a video here in a moment that shows exactly HOW to put the tones on an iPhone :) I'll post it as soon as I get it uploaded to YouTube!

ALRIGHT!!! I finally made a video to help with downloading the tones to your computer. The first part of the video shows you how to download the tones starting from the links on this site, the second part will show you have to place the tones on an iPhone device :) The video is in the How To Download section on page 1!

Thank you! I figured it our for my iPhone, now its time to figure out my wife Android. Can you make a "Dead men tell no tales" tone? The version from inside ride, no other words?
Thanks!!

Thank you! I figured it our for my iPhone, now its time to figure out my wife Android. Can you make a "Dead men tell no tales" tone? The version from inside ride, no other words?
Thanks!!

I am in search of a good sound file for "Dead Men Tell No Tales". So far, all the ones I've found include water noises in the background. I will continue to search though! :)

I have a dead men tell no tales tone. How can I send it to you?

If you have it as a file on your computer you can email it to me. Just send me a message if so and I'll respond with my email address and then put it up here on the list

If you have it as a file on your computer you can email it to me. Just send me a message if so and I'll respond with my email address and then put it up here on the list
I'm still working on how to send the file. So frustrating. Sorry.

It's ok :) I haven't had a chance to make new tones at the moment cause I've been working my butt off at a new job

Hello! I was wondering if you could create a text tone of Mickey saying, "Oh, boy!" I'm thinking it'll be great for when I get texts from my friend/Disney TA. :)

I've tried downloading a few of these tones for my iPhone but the site keeps prompting my to download a setup file first? also, can I listen to the tones before downloading? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!