Disney+ to develop Vision series with Paul Bettany

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
It has been reported that Disney+ will be developing a series starring Vision and Paul Bettany will be reprising his role of Vision as well. Although it is not known what Vision's solo series storyline will be about it will be the second spin-off of Wandavision. I must admit when I first learned about news of the series I was very excited and I will be watching it because of course Vision is my sweetheart and I adore Vision so much. It will be also interesting to see how well the new Vision series will hold up when it's finally released and debuts on Disney+. I also think Vision will become even more popular in Marvel due to this new series too

Reactions: GAN
The other thing I learned about this new Vision series is the name of it will be Vision Quest. But what I can't figure out is how Disney+ can make a Vision series with Vision when Vision died at the end of Wandavision? I think depending on how well the series performs I think Paul Bettany will be featured in more Marvel films reprising Vision. And Paul Bettany's Hollywood career will skyrocket more than ever

What's the latest news about the upcoming Vision Quest series starring Paul Bettany? The only info I learned so far is that the White Vision will be the star and I wish that Vision could've been shown in his pink color instead. The other info I learned about Vision Quest is that actress Kat Dennings will star in it as well. I think if it does well Vision Quest will be a solid hit for Disney+ when it debuts later this year and Vision will become Marvel's biggest hero next to Captain America. As I was saying in my opening post this is one series I will love watching because Vision is number one in my heart

Has a debut month been announced for the new Vision Quest series on Disney+ yet? I think with the debut of the new Agatha Harkness series Disney+ is gonna do a whole trilogy series of spin-off shows starring Wandavision characters and with Vision starring in Vision Quest I think Marvel is gonna give Paul Bettany lots of money and he become more popular in movies and TV. Because prior to The Avengers Age Of Ultron Paul Bettany had starred in the movies A Beautiful Mind First Knight The DaVinci Code and the romantic sports movie Wimbledon and I think with Wandavision Paul Bettany knew that as soon as he was cast as Vision little did he know how popular Vision would become in Marvel. I think with Vision Quest it will be the first of many shows featuring Vision and there will most likely be Vision solo comics released by Marvel as well but I think Vision Quest will show lots of promise when it debuts in 2024

Has a debut month been announced for the new Vision Quest series on Disney+ yet? I think with the debut of the new Agatha Harkness series Disney+ is gonna do a whole trilogy series of spin-off shows starring Wandavision characters and with Vision starring in Vision Quest I think Marvel is gonna give Paul Bettany lots of money and he become more popular in movies and TV. Because prior to The Avengers Age Of Ultron Paul Bettany had starred in the movies A Beautiful Mind First Knight The DaVinci Code and the romantic sports movie Wimbledon and I think with Wandavision Paul Bettany knew that as soon as he was cast as Vision little did he know how popular Vision would become in Marvel. I think with Vision Quest it will be the first of many shows featuring Vision and there will most likely be Vision solo comics released by Marvel as well but I think Vision Quest will show lots of promise when it debuts in 2024

I don't think they had a date on this one and with the strikes it may be delayed.

What's the latest status of the new Vision Quest series? Because it says it will debut in 2024 but didn't say when in 2024

What's the latest status of the new Vision Quest series? Because it says it will debut in 2024 but didn't say when in 2024

There hasn't been any news recently, but I suspect that witht epullback on Marvel projects, this one might never materialize. It's hard to say for sure though.

What's gonna be the storyline of the new Vision Quest series starring Paul Bettany so far? I only know that the White Vision is gonna be the version of Vision featured in the series. I hope that when Vision Quest finally gets shown I'm very eager to see how good it will be since I adore Vision a lot

Igor appears to be cutting tons of spending on many projects to try and make Disney+ profitable. We will see how it works, as it can be hard to save your way into profitability imho.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter