Disney transportation

TLS4Mickey

Mouseketeer
We are going on our first trip to WDW in less than 2 wks. and I have a question about the transportation. We are staying at ASSp and will check in around 5:00PM. After we get situated in our room we plan on going to the boardwalk for dinner and hang out there for the evening (since it will be too late to go to the parks, with them closing early during value seaason.) From what I understand, about the Disney buses, is that you have to take a bus to a theme park, then get on another bus, is this right? Does the boardwalk have it's own bus or do I have to get dropped off somewhere near-by? Also when it's time to return to ASSp, is there a direct resort bus, since all the theme parks will be closed?
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Disney Transport is designed to effieciently get you from resort to themepark and back. To Resort-hop... you need to use a theme park as a connection point.

For the Boardwalk, head over to the Studios, and catch the boat from there. To return, you'll need to go to Downtown Disney and transfer there.

I agree with Tyler. Also fron the Studios you would be able to walk instead of the boat. to the Boardwalk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter