Disney Tsum Tsum-Japanese version only-friends needed

chabs

DIS Veteran
Please post your user name if you are playing the Japanese version of the game. For those of you that don't have it-it's very easy to get. You have to log into the Japanese iTunes store to download the game. I googled directions and it was easy to find. There are many different characters that aren't available on the US version and I'm looking for more friends on that game only.

Please note-this thread is for the Japan version only-there is already a US thread.

My Line user name is Chabsdog.

Last edited:
みなさん、こんにちは!

I'm playing both the U.S. and Japanese versions of Tsum. I have no problem finding, adding, and receiving hearts from friends in the U.S. game, but nothing but difficulty with the Japanese. My user name on the Japanese install is [otaqueen]; I check several times daily to add hearts, so, don't add me if you don't want hearts. ありがとう!

Just started playing the Japanese Version. Plz add me. Play daily and I gift hearts too. User name is: kamika2k

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts