Disney USA website

Emmafleur

Mouseketeer
How can I stay on the US site to check for hotel availability? Every time I go on it defaults me back to the co.uk site. I’ve read that people sometimes get better prices/ availability on the US site but I can’t seem to get on there. Am I doing something daft? Thanks :)

Depends on which site you currently are

if you're on the WDTC site (URL looks like "Disneyholidays.co.uk") then click on the Mydisneyexperience menu on the right. You will get to the US site

when on the US site, if you're reverted back to UK, the URL will look like disneyworld.disney.com/en_GB
at the top of the page you'll see a link : United Kingdom & Ireland (English) just left of the search box
click that link and change to United States (english)

if you're still thrown back to UK, then it's browser configuration

Thank you. Got onto the US site right the way through until I checked availability and when I clicked on that I got thrown back to the U.K. site for prices. So annoying. I only want to see if there are any two bedroom villas at OKW left on the US site for August 6th - 20th. We have a one bedroom villa booked but just wondering how much it would be to move up to two bedroom if there is availability. There aren’t any on the U.K. site. Thanks anyway for your help.

Thank you. Got onto the US site right the way through until I checked availability and when I clicked on that I got thrown back to the U.K. site for prices. So annoying. I only want to see if there are any two bedroom villas at OKW left on the US site for August 6th - 20th. We have a one bedroom villa booked but just wondering how much it would be to move up to two bedroom if there is availability. There aren’t any on the U.K. site. Thanks anyway for your help.

try using a travel agent recommended by this site maybe? They would be able to let you know prices and availability

This has happened to me before but I found that if I just kept selecting the US site from the menu mentioned above on each page every time it loaded a UK one it would then update the page to US listings.

Try doing the search, then clicking on the US link at the top of the page, once you are into the pricing

It is available - $11,859.82 for the 14 nights (regular rate)
Thank you. I finally got in. Don’t know how though. It’s a big cash jump from one to two bedrooms so we will stick with the one bedroom I think. I knew there must have been a reason why we booked it in the first place x

Probably not much use to you now but have you considered renting DVC points?
I didn’t really know much about DVC before seeing OKW on the Disney site and booking it because it suited our group. The more we look at it the more excited we’re getting about visiting. I have no idea about renting points from the U.K. or how much we might save over booking through Disney direct. Would we still get free dining, discounted tickets etc if we rented points? If we love the resort as much as we think we will I’ll certainly look at staying again in the future so may well look at cheapest/ best options. Thanks :)

You wouldn't get free dining but could add dining and tickets and it might still save you plenty of money. For the period you are looking at, it would have cost you about $7700 for a 1-bed at OKW. Not sure how much you are paying but obviously you can add dining and tickets to that, you aren't tied to having the 14-day tickets.

Reviving this thread.
Is it still possible to get access to the US WDW website from Europe? In the past I had the option to switch to the United States in the top right corner. But lately that option disappeared and the only options I get are Europe or UK & Ireland. Incognito mode doesn't work. Whatever I try, I always get directed back to Europe.

Would it help to get something like Express VPN to access the US website?
The US website used to have better T&Cs when it comes to cancelling/changing a reservation and the loss of the deposit.

Reviving this thread.
Is it still possible to get access to the US WDW website from Europe? In the past I had the option to switch to the United States in the top right corner. But lately that option disappeared and the only options I get are Europe or UK & Ireland. Incognito mode doesn't work. Whatever I try, I always get directed back to Europe.

Would it help to get something like Express VPN to access the US website?
The US website used to have better T&Cs when it comes to cancelling/changing a reservation and the loss of the deposit.

I find incognito plus a vpn is the only way nowadays to access it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!