Disney Visa Cards (and a question about using Rewards at HHI)

WolfpackFan

Retired and loving every minute of it!!
We got our new Disney Visa cards yesterday - I got Classic Mickey and DW got Bambi - really neat. Unfortunately I've kind of run up a balance on my card right now and won't be using it until I pay off the balance, but it's still neat to have it.

A question now - we have about about $100 on our Disney Visa rewards cards. About half on mine and half on DW. When we go to HHI in August, I'd like to use these two balances to pay against our Dolphin boat tour and any other room charges we might accrue. Is this possible? When we check in do I need to tell the CM. I'd hate for them to automatically put these charges on our credit card when we have money on the rewards cards (which will expire before our next DVC trip).

I can't speak for HHI, but we used our rewards dollars last year at Vero Beach. I had emailed member services to confirm I could use them and took that with me, just in case. We charged everything to the room, then the night before we left I went to the front desk and gave them our rewards card to apply against the bill -- remainder of the bill went to the credit card. That way we could check out easily the next day. Hope you have a great trip...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter